How Do I Reupload A Thread?

Click on your Profile picture (Avatar) and you will see a line that says "Posts by SmirkAtTheMerk".

The route I like to take to find one of my own threads is a bit longer, but this way, you'll be narrowing down the search to just the threads you've started, rather than all posts you've made. :)

Start by going to your profile, by clicking on your avatar. Next, click on the tab in your profile that says, "Statistics" (right next to your "About Me" and "Visitor Messages"). Then click "Find All Threads Started by SmirkAtTheMerk" (the second link listed underneath Statistics). Scroll through both pages of the threads you've started, until you find the one you're looking for. :waytogo:

Last edited:
The route I like to take to find one of my own threads is a bit longer, but this way, you'll be narrowing down the search to just the threads you've started, rather than all posts you've made. :)

Start by going to your profile, by clicking on your avatar. Next, click on the tab in your profile that says, "Statistics" (right next to your "About Me" and "Visitor Messages"). Then click "Find All Threads Started by SmirkAtTheMerk." Scroll through both pages of the threads you've started, until you find the one you're looking for. :waytogo:

Thanks Princess! This is a good way to separate "All Posts" from "Threads Started by".

Oh, sorry guys, I didn't mean it like that. I was wanting to know how to get a post that you've already uploaded, and post it again, so it can come out as a new post to see again. If theres any way to do that...
Thank you for trying to help! :yes:

Start by going to your profile, by clicking on your avatar. Next, click on the tab in your profile that says, "Statistics" (right next to your "About Me" and "Visitor Messages"). Then click "Find All Threads Started by SmirkAtTheMerk" (the second link listed underneath Statistics). Scroll through both pages of the threads you've started, until you find the one you're looking for. :waytogo:

Sorry, I don't know how to "multiple quote" so I'm just saying this sentence, so you can check my reply. (thanks for thoughs nice instructions) :lol:

Just post in your original thread and it’ll pop up, in the date queue if you will. That’s makes the most sense. Or you could just create a new one and copy/paste, but that seems like somewhat frown-able, just bump your original thread?

If you tell us which thread you are trying to resurrect, we could bump it up for you, if you cannot figure it out. Otherwise, it may be easier to create a whole new thread.

Back
Top Bottom