• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Picked-up my first Harley Davidson and a bonus find...

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
...a hefty Harley Davidson sterling ring and a Rosie for #29!

Today, I had planned on hitting a new rural location and just in case, I had two other backup reserve locations. Well, all three locations were tied up with sports activities. So then I just decided to wing it and find some other nearby location. I found this small out of way school.

The school started out very sparse. I only found one cent and that was a wheatie in the so called main activity field. I was thinking about leaving but since I was there, I decided to work the perimeter of the school. I am glad I did. Targets were like everywhere. The HD ring was about 5" down in the dirt tight against the blacktop area.

Overall, a decent day. $20.00 in clad and silver #29. Thanks for checking out my latest thread!

Attachments

• IMG_2414.jpg
    IMG_2414.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2415.jpg
    IMG_2415.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2417.jpg
    IMG_2417.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 192
Very cool ring John and congrats on # 29 fty. You call 20 bucks in clad a decent day. Your too modest.:lol: Whats a good day ? Some fine hunting there. Good luck, Mark

Thank you!

Looks like a chunky ring for sure, big congrats!

Thanks cellrdwellr! It always feels a bit more special when those specialty type rings are recovered. Thanks for checking it out!

Very cool ring John and congrats on # 29 fty. You call 20 bucks in clad a decent day. Your too modest.:lol: Whats a good day ? Some fine hunting there. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark! I been soooo lucky to find those places with high production yields. At first, by looking at this school, I did not think it had much potential. That is probably why others had avoided it. As we all know, it sure feels good to find that one extra silver to add to the total before the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom