Anyone in Central Texas?

Shaz Rockwell

Hey there, very amateur md'er looking for a hunting buddy with some experience. I see a lot of abandoned old barns and houses near where I live and I would love to ask the owners ( if they can even be found) for permission to poke around but I've never done that. Willing to do research and learn about the area more as well.

I live in Schertz which is probably about 1.5 hours or so from you up I-35. Welcome to the forum !! TAMDC is having a silver hunt in May in Round Rock and I will probably come to that but not sure yet. You might look into clubs available in your area that will be attending the hunt if you like that kind of thing. It has been several years since I have been to one.

Finding hunt buddies here in Texas has been tough,
Either schedules don’t ever seem to work out or distance is the issue. I know I’m late posting on this topic but I’m just getting back to it

Finding hunt buddies here in Texas has been tough,
Either schedules don’t ever seem to work out or distance is the issue. I know I’m late posting on this topic but I’m just getting back to it

You're not that far from me. I'd meet up with you, long as I can arrange to dump my kids on my wife for a while.

Back
Top Bottom