Trend continues but slightly different......

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
All the goodies in yesterday's CRH came from Box 1, again nothing in box 2.

But this time NO silvers, but KT is not crying as He recovered 3 nice looking older proofs....nope, all clad ones! HA HA KT always edge checks every proof!

So it looks now like the trend is set for the rest of the year with the bank....Loomis will only deliver 2 boxes, but KT is enjoying the shorter search time as it leaves some time for other activities on Thursday evenings in the Castle!

The Royal Camera decided to get finicky again this morning and KT has little time today to worry over taking a couple of dozen shots just to get one slightly better than the one below.

Best of luck next week to all!

Attachments

• CRH 07 08 2021 3 Proof Kens.jpg
    CRH 07 08 2021 3 Proof Kens.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 237
Nice proofs KT. I too, am going thru hit or miss at the bank. Last week nothing came in, this week (today) I picked up 4 boxes. The teller did say he did not get his quarters order. I still don't understand this "shortage", anyway, good luck in future hunts !

Nice proofs KT. I too, am going thru hit or miss at the bank. Last week nothing came in, this week (today) I picked up 4 boxes. The teller did say he did not get his quarters order. I still don't understand this "shortage", anyway, good luck in future hunts !

Royal Thanks, Chuck B, for your kind comments! SometImes KT thinks the delivery people make up excuses not to have to work.

Back
Top Bottom