Got one box this week!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
And it had 1 solitary lonely 68 half....saw a few NIFCs but nothing His Majesty needed! No proofs or other goodies....but a single 40%Ag half...KT will take it!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

The picture is a bit fuzzy, but KT is out of practice with coin pictures! :lol:

Attachments

• CRH 06 23 2022 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    CRH 06 23 2022 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 197
H

I can see that date still so you’re doing alright :lol:

Congrats on the 40 percenter KT!

One box is better than no box :laughing:

GroundSweeper speaketh the TRUTH !! After what has happened over the past month, KT is happy with this one!

More .50 cent pieces than I found this year! MD'ing that is

I had to order some, just so I could put them in my garden for testing.

LOL, When KT was MDing, His Majesty never found a half dollar....Did find an Ike Bicentennial Dollar tho! That was one big coin to see after pushing back the Totlot chips! :laughing::laughing:

All right, your back in the saddle again! Nice going KT !:kingdances:

Yep, KT was about to forget how to ride! This half was right in the middle of that Royal Box!

Well done KT. Let's hope this one has "broken the seal" and the silver starts flowing again.

Royal Thanks, Chuck B! His Majesty is hoping so too!

My bank won't even sell me a box of quarters. I live in the middle of nowhere and getting any kind of change in bulk has been difficult for the last couple of years.

Congrats on finding the 40% and even more congrats on finding a box at all.

My bank won't even sell me a box of quarters. I live in the middle of nowhere and getting any kind of change in bulk has been difficult for the last couple of years.

Congrats on finding the 40% and even more congrats on finding a box at all.

That's rough, bmh. :no::no: When KT set His Royal System up, the Queen had a commercial account at His bank. At that time commercial accounts were required to have coins ordered and at no cost. But 3 years ago the Queen closed her Royal Business and closed that account. This is one reason KT thinks the Bank may slowly be pinching the Royal Supply down on purpose to try and get His Majesty to quit. From 2012 through the start of covid, KT was getting 5 boxes of halves a week...the standing order, then when covid hit, no deliveries for 18 months, then when they opened back up to the public, only 2 boxes per week, now after a year of that, suddenly 1 box per week. But so long as KT can find one silver coin in a month, His Majesty will NOT QUIT! HA HA So we shall see how long this goes on! Stay tuned! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom