Nox charging issue

nelsondetecting

Expected to have full charge today as I plugged my detector in the night before, starting on one bar, and since I saw the solid blinking green light, I figured I was good to go. When I grabbed my detector in the morning, the light was solid, so I figured it was fully charged, but when I turned it on at the beach it only showed 1 bar... after about 2 hours of hunting I had a bF signal and I had to cut it short. Anyone know how to fix the problem of the light displaying proper charging but the machine not actually taking a charge? The machine will be going to minelab soon as I broke my coil ears anyways, but I'm trying to get a few more hunts in before my summer is over and I'm back to school.

Happy hunting!

let us know what the issue was

if you got the package (ear phones and such) you get the second cable and if you have it try it also and see what you get........
i also think it is a bad connection if not it might be a bad battery depending how long you have had it it is guranteed for one year i beleive

if you got the package (ear phones and such) you get the second cable and if you have it try it also and see what you get........
i also think it is a bad connection if not it might be a bad battery depending how long you have had it it is guranteed for one year i beleive

Equinox warranty is 3 years.

Expected to have full charge today as I plugged my detector in the night before, starting on one bar, and since I saw the solid blinking green light, I figured I was good to go. When I grabbed my detector in the morning, the light was solid, so I figured it was fully charged, but when I turned it on at the beach it only showed 1 bar... after about 2 hours of hunting I had a bF signal and I had to cut it short. Anyone know how to fix the problem of the light displaying proper charging but the machine not actually taking a charge? The machine will be going to minelab soon as I broke my coil ears anyways, but I'm trying to get a few more hunts in before my summer is over and I'm back to school.

Happy hunting!

You wrote, "When I grabbed my detector in the morning, the light was solid."

Was one light solid or were all 4 bars solid red?

Back
Top Bottom