What does everyone do for a living?

I'm on my 15th year in law enforcement. Have been assigned to investigations for the last 8 years.

My full-time, regular job is as the sales and business development manager for a commercial roofing company serving Colorado and the Intermountain West. I also OWN a small package / mobile notary / process serving business which will hopefully keep me in "walking around money" when I retire in 3 years.

Retired Mechanical Engineer (with a PE). Retired at 62 years old when too many 20-somethings came into our firm with their ideas they could be a project manager in 6 months on the job and just out of college. And they spent about 5-6 hours a day on their smart-phones and not doing any real work.

I am a crypto miner. My full time job takes up about 5 hours a week but I am on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

I'm currently a senior account manager for a large distribution company, everything from toilet paper to transformers. I retired from a utility company in the southeast and they are my only customer. I work in Florida so I do a lot of beach hunting. I'll be retiring for the second and last time in May of next year. Very intresting to see all the different things we do to put food on the table but all have the love of metal detecting. Keep digging my friends!

I'm a Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician, I make IV medications, I've been kept very busy with COVID-19, metal detecting helps me unwind.

Beleive it or not, my friend's kid makes a fortune playing video games on YouTube, he just bought a house and a classic car. The kid (he's 25 years old) has a studio in his house, and spends 8 hours a day just recording and playing.

Beleive it or not, my friend's kid makes a fortune playing video games on YouTube, he just bought a house and a classic car. The kid (he's 25 years old) has a studio in his house, and spends 8 hours a day just recording and playing.

Damn, I must be getting old!

Back
Top Bottom