Hello From The Green Isle

StevieIRE

Noobie at metal detecting here in Ireland trying to learn this great hobby but so far all i seem to find is iron lol

So hello all an my God Bless you all with great finds

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Stay encouraged and keep at it and better finds should waiting to be found !

.....and remember one of the biggest things to finding good finds is location, location, location, cause you can't find what ain't there :D

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Stay encouraged and keep at it and better finds should waiting to be found !

.....and remember one of the biggest things to finding good finds is location, location, location, cause you can't find what ain't there :D

Thank you

We Americans will probably be sick-to-our-stomachs seeing your show & tell of stuff that's 1000 yrs. older than anything we could expect to find. But ... oh well ..... bring it on :laughing:

Welcome! I think my ancestors left around or even before the potato famine. My surname is Kirby, but I am not related to any Kirbys I know, other than my Dad, brother and sister, since my grandfather changed his name from Kyne to Kirby to avoid a wife, debt collectors, and likely law enforcement (he liked to write checks that weren't his).

If anybody thinks ill of the Irish, it may be my grandfather's fault. He actually had two Social Security numbers, and I think he planned to double-dip, but he died before reaching retirement age. Luckily, he set the bar pretty low so I don't have to do much to be relatively more respectable than him. :)

-- Tom

Back
Top Bottom