Creepy alien face, and a few relics

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
The temp was hot yesterday, so I only stayed at the #1 townsite for 2 hours. The high tone junk was rolling in, but I did catch a few relics, and something bizarre. The ranch seeded this area so a practiced a little care while digging, The first nice find I got was the watch buckle followed by the small lead caboose. As I was getting up, I noticed to my left about 50' away what looked like an odd rock that was kicked up by the seeder. As I got closer, it looked like an alien baby face!

IMG_20220622_143303829_HDR (2).jpg

Real odd!, and not sure what it is, or what it belonged to. A friend told me it could be part of a leg from a pot belly stove. The last cool find was the thimble with no etching.

IMG_20220622_165119376 (2).jpg

Thanks for looking, and HH!

Looks like something that could be cursed.

Do you remember when the Bradys go on vacation to Hawaii. While there, Peter and Bobby stumble upon an ancient Tiki idol that some locals believe brings bad luck to the person who is touching it.

BEWARE!

Anyone ever detected the area in Roswell looking for alien aircraft parts?

That thimble and the trolly car item are pretty cool looking finds. I'd have guessed a stove leg on the alien piece too, but dunno. Cool pics and hunting :)

Looks like something that could be cursed.

Do you remember when the Bradys go on vacation to Hawaii. While there, Peter and Bobby stumble upon an ancient Tiki idol that some locals believe brings bad luck to the person who is touching it.

BEWARE!

Anyone ever detected the area in Roswell looking for alien aircraft parts?

Woah, that brings back some memories! If I remember it was a two parter! On the edge of my seat for a week! :laughing::laughing:

That thimble and the trolly car item are pretty cool looking finds. I'd have guessed a stove leg on the alien piece too, but dunno. Cool pics and hunting :)

Thanks GS! Just an eerie design for a stove leg. One of a few oddities that I found here. A womens nazi pin from pre WWII was another. People came from all over the world to work here, but mostly from central and eastern Europe.

thimbles are always cool

Thanks Robert.

My first thought was a stove leg as well, nice relics!

Thanks CD!

Cool finds congartz!

Thanks BP!

Back
Top Bottom