• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Castle has a new Royal Coach in the stable UPDATE with pics

As Mel Brooks said..... "It's good to be the King!" But will her highness allow dirty diggers in the new carriage? My ride gave up the ghost in October at 218,000 miles and was replaced with a hybrid that is averaging 46mpg. But it ain't fancy like yours!

Get familiar with “Limp Home Mode”/“Limp Mode” it can be startling. If it happens on that vehicle, check the electronic throttle body. Nice whip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Mel Brooks said..... "It's good to be the King!" But will her highness allow dirty diggers in the new carriage? My ride gave up the ghost in October at 218,000 miles and was replaced with a hybrid that is averaging 46mpg. But it ain't fancy like yours!

As with the Royal Chariot, the Queen recognizes KT’s sovereignty over this Royal Coach. Just as KT has no decision over Her Majesty’s Ride! KT did not consider a hybrid, due to the cost of replacement of the batteries when they go bad. At 72 years old, KT assumes this is likely the last vehicle He shall need to purchase so went for luxury over high fuel mileage.

Get familiar with “Limp Home Mode”/“Limp Mode” it can be startling. If it happens on that vehicle, check the electronic throttle body. Nice whip!

This Royal Coach has more electronic bells and whistles than He will ever learn and in fact actually need so He has no doubt eventually there shall be some problems. His Majesty did examine the past service history of this machine and found no problems. The one factory recall was early on and was quickly dealer corrected. So far no electronic problems have been uncovered. It is likely it will take KT months just to learn how to operate many of the features. One thing KT particularly likes is the “keyless” operation, which depends on the electronic fob. :D It is handy not to have to reach into the Royal Pocket to use the button fob of the olde Chariot, due to the proximity detector of this new Coach. Overall ratings on this year model by owners is 4 out of 5, most complaints having to do with the electronic information system. Perhaps this is due to most of these luxury vehicles are being purchased by older, less tech oriented people. Just like a computer, the average user utilizes very few of the actual potential of its capability. Still does not stop most everyone having and using one. :lol:

Here is my addition on the back window of the Royal Coach, just so everyone will know who is ahead of them! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• MKX08.jpg
    MKX08.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 137
Retractable radio antenna on 1989 Toyota truck.

Sweet truck antenna

Those retracting antennas are cool , but never forget to turn the radio off , so the antenna goes down , when going through a car wash . I snaped one right off and had to have it replaced . :laughing:

New paint job on old truck

That looks good, David!

Normally wouldn't of considered putting that kind of money in to painting and keeping a old truck looking good . This truck is special to me since it was my dad's truck that he bought new and kept in great shape . When he died it only had 60,000 miles on it , it now has over 200,000 and still going strong. My daughter who is now grow up came home from the hospital in it , and my grand daughter has ridden it a number of times .

Love the sticker and at the automobile KT! Congrats :)

Royal Thanks for your comment, GroundSweeper!

I really like the stealthy dark color KT, and huge cargo area!

KT thought it was black, but after examination in the sun, it is black with metallic flake. KT used to have a mid-1980s Suburban, and the back space in this new Royal Coach is only slightly less! Lots of room to carry some Royal Gear! :lol:

Here is my addition on the back window of the Royal Coach, just so everyone will know who is ahead of them! :laughing::laughing:

:laughing: neat emblem KT !!!! :thumbsup:

....had been too busy to post as often as I normally did, but I just had to congratulate you on your "royal carriage" :lol: looks really super !!!!

I'm sure you were excited like KT_king_dances.gif to drive it KT driving a car.gif ______ :lol:

......of course we needed to see a pic of your royal carriage with you in it :lol:
MKX02a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom