ENDED And the winner is!, guesses end September 13th 2020 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
Simple rules, guess the ages of all my Grand kids and Great Grand kids put together, we are a blended family of 9 kids.

1st clue: 28 Grand kids
2nd clue: 12 Great Grand kids

Contest closes for guesses September 13th 2020 at 11:59 pm.

1. Only one guess per member. Duplicates are OK. If I have 2 winners I will make 2 rings,
If we have no winner, the one closest to the correct guess wins.

2. No editing of guesses. (Note- you can quick edit your guess for a minute or so after posting without it being stamped as edited. If it is stamped edited, it is invalid)

3. I reserve the right to clarify the rules as needed if I forgot something!

4. Winner or winner’s will be sent one regular coin ring, or carved coin ring. You choose!

6. After I receive ring size from the winner, or winners, ring will be made out of a Silver Quarter or Half Dollar, Depending on ring size.

7. If you don’t know your ring size, you can get sized at a jewelry store. I can do a size 4 to 15, anything above 15 makes the ring too thin.

8. If you want your name or nickname carved! 8 letters or less is best.

9. One more clue, the lucky number is higher than my first contest.

Attachments

• 100_8215.jpg
    100_8215.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 770
  • 100_8214.jpg
    100_8214.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 776
Last edited:
Simple rules, guess the ages of all my Grand kids and Great Grand kids put together, we are a blended family of 9 kids.

1st clue: 28 Grand kids

2nd clue: 12 Great Grand kids

Contest closes for guesses September 13th 2020 at 11:59 pm.

1. Only one guess per member. Duplicates are OK. If I have 2 winners I will make 2 rings,

If we have no winner, the one closest to the correct guess wins.

2. No editing of guesses. (Note- you can quick edit your guess for a minute or so after posting without it being stamped as edited. If it is stamped edited, it is invalid)

3. I reserve the right to clarify the rules as needed if I forgot something!

4. Winner or winner’s will be sent one regular coin ring, or carved coin ring. You choose!

6. After I receive ring size from the winner, or winners, ring will be made out of a Silver Quarter or Half Dollar, Depending on ring size.

7. If you don’t know your ring size, you can get sized at a jewelry store. I can do a size 4 to 15, anything above 15 makes the ring too thin.

8. If you want your name or nickname carved! 8 letters or less is best.

9. One more clue, the lucky number is higher than my first contest.
My guess is 750

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I missed out last time, but I’m glad to have an opportunity to guess this time...thanks for putting on another fun contest! Good gravy, that’s a ton of Grand and Great Grand Kids!! I’d have trouble remembering all the names, let alone the ages! My wife would have to quiz me each month :lol: Anyways, I mentioned my little family of four in my post for the last contest - my wife and I started very late, so I’ll be lucky if I have one or two grandkids by the time I reach your age :(

Anyways, here’s my guess: 581

Thanks again for the fun!

Good gravy, that’s a ton of Grand and Great Grand Kids!!
Thanks again for the fun!

I know! And it cleans out my checking account every Christmas too!
That's why I made rings with their names carved for each and everyone of them last year, saved me a ton of dough:D, and it was good practice for me too:yes:.

3 dollars and fifty cents for a quarter and 7 bucks for a half, can't beat that!
That was before silver prices went up though.

Back
Top Bottom