Calabash XP Deus II on the beach today!

Check

The S20SE Craig , should be able to get that at 500 , the S22 should be getting ready soon to come out , 2021 model S21 , unless your an I Phone guy ! I can tell you I wasn't spending 1200 for the S21 :lol: call me whatever you want , I am used to the abuse after 13 years here :laughing: PS Craig ask FT if he will take you as next of kin , maybe he will send you a new model Galaxy S22 up howboughtit :shock::laughing:

Earl your bad...:police:

I think he was honest also, and the fact he called his wife all happy and wanting to share the news.
That was funny. Now when was the last time you called the wife on a fresh dig ? That's right , me neither ! 😂 Though it's been a couple years , I have tried calling other hunters in where the good targets were so thick , I couldn't get them all. I could count on 1 hand how many times they came down.

You won't see

Cfm-ct call his wife on a find , he hide's the Quarter's from her on the top shelf :laughing: I was wondering if he let's her try on the gold ring's to see if they fit , like Felix :?:

FT

Ya got to learn to tease them , tell them ya got an extra detector , find your own , otherwise you will have to go through an inspection station when you get back from hunting :lol: Pirates booty is 4 one who finds it :pirate2::pirates::workforgold:

I don't see why anyone would think it's fake, he had massive beach errosion and a multifrequency machine. I'd expect him to find some gold!
Agree other machines would have found that though.

I'm liking the looks of the deus 2, I'm looking forward to seeing some "real" beach hunts. I take calabash with a grain of salt, or in this case sand :lol: the price is a little steep, but maybe there's a reason for it? They could have put a good amount of money into the waterproofing aspect. Time will tell...

That was funny. Now when was the last time you called the wife on a fresh dig ? That's right , me neither ! 😂 Though it's been a couple years , I have tried calling other hunters in where the good targets were so thick , I couldn't get them all. I could count on 1 hand how many times they came down.

When I was on that spot where I found 5 gold the first day I kept calling PI JOE because I can trust him... I didn't call him after the first two I don't think... but I kept him in the loop....

Years before that when I found a swim platform that I had been looking for I started finding a lot of gold, silver seated coins, barbers you name it I found it... I kept Joe in loop... I ended up with 34 gold there and lots of cool tokens and things...

What amazed me that the swim platform chains at lowtide were in a foot of water that means that platform was near bottom of slope at lowtide.. why no one put there coil there beyond me... I will say I was only hunting there with my pulse 33 of the gold I found with the Dual Field 1 with my GT it just couldn't reach where the gold was sitting on the peat under the mud and gravel... that beach is not a VLF beach you feel wanting that you don't have a detector that can reach the gold when you use a VLF... We took OBN and Earl there but we couldn't hunt it there was a storm and waves were too high.. I have three spots that are strictly pulse beaches, very little iron and all targets super deep... I played with Marks PI PRO found 4 gold at the platform beach then I played again with the TDI beachhunter at another pulse beach.. I found 1 gold but its also a beach I may have found only 30 gold rings there but it has lots of history... its where Mark found that pristine USA Officers Button that still had the wood back intact he found that with his TDI PRO .... No VLF would have found that Officers Button we think lack of oxygen saved the wood backing... it was sitting way down in compressed mud...

Bottom line Joe only came 1 time both spots... oh well the early bird gets the worm :yes:

For those who haven't seen Marks button here it is. The dented bottom was like that on recovery.

This has nothing to do with the Deus2 :laughing: Boredom has set in.. its winter :lol:

Attachments

• 36625056_472450459881328_1194717283063169024_n.jpg
    36625056_472450459881328_1194717283063169024_n.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 108
Well, to be honest, I call\Tell know-one. :) I have no friends...LOL.

Get a nice yellow lab... get a female they don't hump everything they see...:laughing:

You don't need friends, friends make your gold count drop :yes: How many video's do we see filled with friends?

Get a nice yellow lab... get a female they don't hump everything they see...:laughing:

You don't need friends, friends make your gold count drop :yes: How many video's do we see filled with friends?

That's true, That's why I like cats. They do their own thing and leave you alone. And they keep the girls occupied. Then I can keep the finds to myself. See, I got it worked out.

I enjoy Calabash's videos. He gets excited like my friends when we are out in groups. Looking forward to swinging the XP Deus II! His buddy pulls a great looking 1818 large cent in their next video.

CC

To me , just another VLF with some water proofing , it's great that Deus stepped up to the water hunting world , it will bring- more focus to put out new water machine's from more manufacturer's , I am waiting on ML to bring out that smoking gun waterproof - PI , for deep gold , as the AQ was a failure , watching what the future bring's , in today's market , don't think everyone is on board for another VLF , looking forward to how this machine compares to what's- already out proven , time will tell , a special thanks to Phil Meyer's , I can now get Deus part's from him , see what Carter comes up with on his tests , nice video , wonder if they have a fast charger for all the Deus part's that need charging , it took me over 2 1/2 hours to charge my Deus head, pointer , 2- coils, and head phones last night :( The Deus land version & accessories , take the most time to charge- than any other detector I have had, - in 46 year's , happy hunting .

I'm not a big fan of cats... an ex GF had 18 cats... I used to rub vicks vapor rub under my nose when I went into her house... makes me shudder just thinking about it... :roll:
Wasn't the smell enough at the front door to say " sorry , this isn't going to work out" ? Or the 9 liter boxes and cat trees in the livingroom ? All that cat hair must have been appalling. Or was the Vick's really for her and secretly , you love cats ?🐈😺👃🤮

Back
Top Bottom