RESULTS>> FMDF Gift Exchange 2021

Got my gift from Fooleeze! Received some very useful detecting accessories and heavy duty gloves for digging! Also got an amazing 1 troy ounce Santa silver! Thank you! :xmas:

Attachments

• IMG_5528.jpg
    IMG_5528.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG_5529.jpg
    IMG_5529.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 933
Thank you bukhtr1 for sending me some goodies! The high-vis vest will be great during deer hunting season. :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_5530.jpg
    IMG_5530.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 849
Received my gift from Chroma today, appreciate the book, coin ring, and coins! Im assuming that was TN dirt with the coins? I thought it was modeling clay :laughing: Happy holidays everyone!

Attachments

• 20211227_154513.jpg
    20211227_154513.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 827
Wolfdog comes through!

I got a nice box from Wolfdog. He sent me a homemade para cord keychain, a Garrett patch, a nice variety of old coins, and some inspirational words!
Totally made my day!!
Thank you and way to go, Wolfdog!!

I got a nice box from Wolfdog. He sent me a homemade para cord keychain, a Garrett patch, a nice variety of old coins, and some inspirational words!
Totally made my day!!
Thank you and way to go, Wolfdog!!
Glad you liked what I sent, Mike.

Last week I received my gift from Junkminer, but hadn't yet posted because I was feeling a little under the weather. I received a reflective orange vest, some stamps, a couple pairs of gloves (including a pair of cut resistant gloves - nice!), a neat pocket knife, a copper round, and a bunch of sweet coins! I'm really thrilled with all you sent me, Mike! :present:

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful new year ahead.
Here are some pics of what I received:

Attachments

• Gift Exchange from Junkminer - Coins.jpg
    Gift Exchange from Junkminer - Coins.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 807
  • Gift Exchange from Junkminer - Everything.jpg
    Gift Exchange from Junkminer - Everything.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 795
Received my gift from TorqueMaster (Jim) today.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Love the gift! Happy Holidays!!!

With the holiday madness behind, taking time to appreciate what Rick (Coinshark) sent my way.

Thank you for the magazine and assorted coins! I'm digging on that super clean 1959 Quarter!

Attachments

• 2020_FMDF_Gift_Exchange.jpg
    2020_FMDF_Gift_Exchange.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 735
The gifts I sent to DiggingthePNW finally arrived (dang FedEx delays) and I was waiting to open the gifts he sent me until he received his.

AMAZING gifts. Some wonderful beef sticks, a silver round designed like a buffalo nickel (one of my favorite coins), 2 pairs of detecting gloves, an Ultimate Finds Box, some coin flips, 1920 buffalo nickel, 2 tax tokens from WA, and some awesome Mexican coins.

Thank you SO much, you really hit it out of the park. It's been a real pleasure

Attachments

• christmas_gifts.jpg
    christmas_gifts.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 665
Well pryan67 didn’t disappoint. Amazing gifts. Just can’t thank this guy enough. Love everything. A sweet chest for some of my treasures, a loupe (recently lost one in the field), some killer coin cases that have different sizes, 2022 red book which will have a home in my car since my 2021 is falling apart and won’t fit in my rig so that is fantastic. And all kinds of cool US coins. My favorite is the v nickel I have never even held one till last night. Maybe now I can find one since he hooked me up with that beauty. Overall this was an amazing experience I will stay in touch with this gentleman here forward and hopefully make it his way to hunt someday. Also the SLQ is one cool coin and the rest are all cool. The steel penny I will never find so that was great. Thanks again.

9B806AB0-8D7F-40DA-A684-AAEC8454D376.jpeg
3864275F-0B55-40AE-965B-1D31C1B6F9FA.jpeg
46812EA6-EA45-4C21-9D40-59B0392FA403.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom