Calabash XP Deus II on the beach today!

I know when i dug a one troy ounce 24k chain it got light headed:lol: Nothing like them goad chains!:lol:

This has been posted already on the main Deus 2 thread... you even posted a link on that one...

Staged

Sand already cracked , he must be a Deus salesman now 4 freebies :roll::lol: He's a master at planting , everyone has seen his land test garden planting , could have been a farmer :laughing:

Even the AQ was God's gift to detecting at one time. :lol: Until that baby is out in the wild it's all premature hyperbole. :yes:

I watched it earlier today. I'm not the one to jump out and get the latest\greatest. In fact, I probably won't buy another detector until one of mine gives out. But I think he's being honest...from what I have watched of him. Everyone wants to hype up their vids. I'm just not that exciting to watch. He's one of the first to get his hands on one and he's going to milk it for what it's worth.

I watched it earlier today. I'm not the one to jump out and get the latest\greatest. In fact, I probably won't buy another detector until one of mine gives out. But I think he's being honest...from what I have watched of him. Everyone wants to hype up their vids. I'm just not that exciting to watch. He's one of the first to get his hands on one and he's going to milk it for what it's worth.

The detector intrigues me... I'm not going to lie... but I will wait for a beach hunter to make a video

Carter Pennington and Gary Storm put out awesome video's on new detectors... their youtube channel is called Detector Comparisons..

The detector intrigues me... I'm not going to lie... but I will wait for a beach hunter to make a video

Carter Pennington and Gary Storm put out awesome video's on new detectors... their youtube channel is called Detector Comparisons..

I'm with you there. Having three things to charge means three proprietary batteries that will give out in a few years and replacements won't be had. Just the way it is. I don't hunt enough to justify it. I like detectors that take standard batteries. I cringe knowing in the next year I will have to buy another expensive cell phone due to that. But I'm a cheap-skate and if I spend that much on something, I want it to last longer than the batteries do. If I was retired and could hunt much more than I can now...it would be a different story.

Earl your bad...:police:

I think he was honest also, and the fact he called his wife all happy and wanting to share the news.

I'm with you there. Having three things to charge means three proprietary batteries that will give out in a few years and replacements won't be had. Just the way it is. I don't hunt enough to justify it. I like detectors that take standard batteries. I cringe knowing in the next year I will have to buy another expensive cell phone due to that. But I'm a cheap-skate and if I spend that much on something, I want it to last longer than the batteries do. If I was retired and could hunt much more than I can now...it would be a different story.

Don't feel bad my cell carrier keeps sending me messages because I need a 5g compatible phone and mine is 3g its older than the hills its a IPhone SE I really don't care for larger phones... I'll ignore the messages until they cut me off :lol:

Obn

If that was you , I would call you out to with the video starting with the treasure all ready dug , maybe he thought he was on the relic forum , here that s--- don't fly , you come down dig me a gold , Ill call you a russian girl , don't need the phones help to call her . she will be on speed dial :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::hornetsnest::dingding::jawdrop::heartylaugh: ,

Don't feel bad my cell carrier keeps sending me messages because I need a 5g compatible phone and mine is 3g its older than the hills its a IPhone SE I really don't care for larger phones... I'll ignore the messages until they cut me off :lol:

What's bad is I don't know if your phone is older than mine or not. ROFLAO

2016 I believe... battery won't last the day usually have to charge it twice to get thru the day... don't let it get cold or it dies in minutes... its so old it takes black and white photos :laughing:

Yours is older... I don't feel so bad now :D

2016 I believe... battery won't last the day usually have to charge it twice to get thru the day... don't let it get cold or it dies in minutes... its so old it takes black and white photos :laughing:

Yours is older... I don't feel so bad now :D

Gee...thanks!

PS, You mean they take color photos now??? LOL Me gots ta gets one!

“I’ll ignore the messages until they cut me off”…..:lol: That’s my general M.O.!:lol:

3G

Ya , a girl friend was done a few months back her's was a 3g , she was having issues , they told her the 3g will be history real soon , so she upgraded to a 5G , LUCKY your's still works :lol:

Ya , a girl friend was done a few months back her's was a 3g , she was having issues , they told her the 3g will be history real soon , so she upgraded to a 5G , LUCKY your's still works :lol:

Yeah, I just got my wife the 13 for Christmas and my daughter a 12 when it came out. I always put myself off till I can't anymore. I told ya I was a cheap-skate.

FT

Went from a Galaxy S6 to a S20FE , It has already survived 4 hours under 4 foot of salt water at the boat ramp , I like the phone , a bit bigger than the S21 but I have big hands 9 inch wrist's it's all good . However on one of my bikes , had a 3g security system , had to upgrade and spend some money , so Craig will have to spend some of that snow plow money , if he wants a phone that works :lol:

Back
Top Bottom