Another Big Silver from the ghost town

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
I went out again today before my night shift back to a little ghost town in NW North Dakota. There are no structures left in this town but you can kind of guess where houses and streets used to be.
My first coin from here was a 1943-S Walker back on Father's Day. My second coin from there is a 1954-D Franklin! Not bad results so far! Now I just need a token from there!
cc2671351083bfb6be7efe0b311d6cc7.jpg
d0cbc4373b60817021015ec300ba4218.jpg
9cb91dc52bc8da9e9b3f4b2b0a1230e1.jpg
d30c4aedc9f847a413ed678eee67d44f.jpg
da36fc952d5012b8b5f51fdb8de3e0a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Wow TP, you are on the big silver as of late. Congrats on the Big Ben. Still on my list and thats the year I would want to find. Born in 54. Good luck on your return. Mark

Wow !! Nice!!! Boy you've got a great collection at the half way mark of the year!!!
3 half dollars already and a seated quarter !!!! very cool.
keep up the good work.

Wow TP, you are on the big silver as of late. Congrats on the Big Ben. Still on my list and thats the year I would want to find. Born in 54. Good luck on your return. Mark
Thanks Mark! I still can't believe I've gotten to silver Halves out of there in only 4 visits. I went back again yesterday and only got an old spoon and a 1929 Canadian cent. The grass is super high there, 2' to 3' high in most places. I think the owner is bringing in some yearlings to eat down the grass and then it'll be a lot easier swinging.

Wow !! Nice!!! Boy you've got a great collection at the half way mark of the year!!!

3 half dollars already and a seated quarter !!!! very cool.

keep up the good work.
Thanks bobac! I've really had the luck on my side so far this year! The Halves are really fun to find but the seated quarter was the big surprise this season. My goal when I go detecting is usually to find a token but I'm sure as heck not gonna leave silver in the ground! Hopefully I can score a token out of that little town site.....if I did it would be only the 2nd known token from there.

Back
Top Bottom