Would you please consider....

ManInTheWaLL

Banned
Like I would tell you, so you can find the 500 mil
Food for thought...

Give us more details on your finds.

Everyone likes to post their finds. I always wonder when they do...

How did they find the place, is it a real populated area, what part of the USA is it?
You can give us a lot of without disclosing the exact location.

What detector did they use to find it?

How long did it take you to find all of them!

Food for thought...

Give us more details on your finds.

Everyone likes to post their finds. I always wonder when they do...

How did they find the place, is it a real populated area, what part of the USA is it?
You can give us a lot of without disclosing the exact location.

What detector did they use to find it?

How long did it take you to find all of them!

I am more of a loner now...I used to like to post all the time..but mainly finding clad back then and still now...quickly found out no one wants to see clad all the time...so I do not post finds that much anymore... I am going to set up some of my more interesting finds this year... and still have a bad habit with clad...its natural (finding a lot due to times out)... but definitely looking to find more unique things now...

But I agree with you to a point... If you own more than one detector...I agree mention the detector used.. and the readings... also offer help...no one needs to hear anyone bragging...no one is the best at this at that...everything is based on location and opportunity to get out...ONCE you have properly learned the machine...

These forums never change you always have 1-2 guys in each section that have to post they are outperforming everyone else...(bloated numbers)...use that for humor... and a note for younger or new Detectorist..DO NOT GET...turned off of the hobby because of those who have to post the most or brag all the time...

My guess... most of the best hunters are watching in the background...and do not have that need to post...all the time...

Also believe this topic should probably be and will be moved to general discussion?

It really does not matter which detector you use you have to learn its language talking back to the operator .. Flo (female) uses a a AT Pro can hang in there with use using new tect detectors. Location is the main factor nobody goes there nothing to be found .. People are starting to get back out from the covid issue so there are more fresh drops .. Flo went to a fresh water beach and found halve of a wedding set .. one year later found the other halve

Funny, you want all that info but you don't post finds and don't mention any of the info you want from others yourself. People just need to enjoy seeing what people find and not pry for more info. Too many lurkers trying to find spots from people posts, that's why people don't post too much info.

Do you really think a beach hunter like myself is going to share where I hunt and how I hunt? Not gonna happen...

With all the lurkers who don't sign up I will never bring a camera or go pro to a beach... I would be cutting my throat...

I do a lot of research to find my spots...

I don't think a general location is important when posting about clad or modern jewellery, but it's adds something when folks are talking about artifacts...I am a member of a British detecting forum, and when people post general locations, over time you start to see patterns where X finds tend to come up in a certain part of the UK but not so much elsewhere...

I would never expect anybody to give anything but the most general locations though...

Back
Top Bottom