Oldest coin

Sfn01

A few months ago I found a 100 old dairy token and after some research, I got connected with grandson of the owners of the dairy and he’s in his 70s.

He and his sister drove an hour and a half to pick it up and show it to his 97 yr old mother to see if she remembers the tokens. We had a really great visit and I gathered lots of history from a couple hours with They took me a little drive and showed me the spot where things were and got me permission to hunt.

I couldn’t wait and even though I only had a few minutes before dark, the 4th target rang up strong...I couldn’t believe my eyes!

Attachments

• F5F905A7-A384-43FE-9CF9-7B42F82AFD98.jpg
    F5F905A7-A384-43FE-9CF9-7B42F82AFD98.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 532
  • 70904AF9-4CBE-4E77-A428-AA4C5DAEB3CC.jpg
    70904AF9-4CBE-4E77-A428-AA4C5DAEB3CC.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 494
Wow! I can hardly believe MY eyes. Seated Halves have been showing up on this forum lately. Really spectacular! That is really a beauty!

Besides the coolness factor, that got to be at least a $100 coin, i would think.

Karma! You made some people happy and were well rewarded for the good deed. Congratulations on a great find.

Oh my just look at that, absolutely stunning, looks like it was dropped days after the bank got the latest shipment from the mint. I really really need to get out more. :sob::weep:

Huge congratulations to you, I'm sooo envious!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

That half and your short hunt had your blood pumping. I'm sure the best part of it all was listening to the history from those people.

Just wow is all I got. Freaking awesome Seated Half. Hope you’re going to pound that permission till the cows come home. Can’t wait to see what else comes from that spot!!!

Back
Top Bottom