KT caught it! NOW KT is over it!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Started with a cough, some chills yesterday, and a headache this morning. The Queen went and got a Covid test and His Majesty tested positive this morning. Do not feel really bad, just kinda punk. So all the Royal Activities have ended for a few days until KT recovers. KT just wanted his Royal Friends to know.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you've got it KT. Unfortunately, even being up to date with the vaccinations can't keep up with the mutations of the virus. I am sure you will be better in a few days.
All we can do is try our best to avoid it but sometimes the carelessness of others thwart those efforts.

Glad to hear that the king is going to make it. I’m not trying to be inflammatory but there is evidence now that that mass vaccination with a leaky vaccine is what caused the rapid mutations and the “carelessness of others” was actually employers forcing everyone to get it whether they need it or not.

Glad to hear that the king is going to make it. I’m not trying to be inflammatory but there is evidence now that that mass vaccination with a leaky vaccine is what caused the rapid mutations and the “carelessness of others” was actually employers forcing everyone to get it whether they need it or not.

Where did you read or hear about this?

Get well soon your highness....

Give me the locales of your best tot lots and i will faithfully guard them for you!

Thank you, one and all! Started taking DayCare Niquil this morning and will take some Night Time Niquil this evening.. hope to be better in a couple of days!:laughing::laughing: it’s not so bad, but the nasal drainage and sneezing is pretty distracting.

I had to call and cancel my attendance on Sunday school and Church, my regular Monday lunch with my coworkers and my regular stated meeting of my Masonic Lodge.. at least this morning KT won two more decent fluorescent minerals, one from China and one from the US east coast!

Get well King! Took me about a month to get out and about. Early on they said it was spreading even by ocean waves apparently to scare people off the beach. Couple days ago i saw my first swimmer by themselves in a full face shield. They had a hard time putting the shield back on getting hammered by waves.

Get well King! Took me about a month to get out and about. Early on they said it was spreading even by ocean waves apparently to scare people off the beach. Couple days ago i saw my first swimmer by themselves in a full face shield. They had a hard time putting the shield back on getting hammered by waves.

Now that is strange! Why don’t swimmers just weak a flask mask and a snorkel? Weird.

One of my detecting buddies is a doctor. He was at a doctor thing last week with a bunch of doctors, and now he has it again. For the third time I might add. Get well soon KT.

The article you linked doesn't say that at all. It discusses how the mRNA vaccines were designed based on the first iterations of the virus and are therefore less effective against the new mutations. To claim that it has anything to do with "employers forcing everyone to get it whether they need it or not" is disingenuous and you are knowingly spreading misinformation. Do better.

Bro don't get mad at me, its just a virus evolving to best adapt to its environment. What about the scientist Rui Wang and Jiahui Chen? They said "By tracking the evolutionary trajectories of vaccine-resistant mutations in more than 2.2 million SARS-CoV-2 genomes, we reveal that the occurrence and frequency of vaccine-resistant mutations correlate strongly with the vaccination rates in Europe and America."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34873910/

Bro don't get mad at me, its just a virus evolving to best adapt to its environment. What about the scientist Rui Wang and Jiahui Chen? They said "By tracking the evolutionary trajectories of vaccine-resistant mutations in more than 2.2 million SARS-CoV-2 genomes, we reveal that the occurrence and frequency of vaccine-resistant mutations correlate strongly with the vaccination rates in Europe and America."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34873910/

In your first post you said the variants evolved because employers were forcing the vaccine on people. That was a lie. Now you cherry pick a quote because you think it proves your point, but it doesn't.

" we reveal that the occurrence and frequency of vaccine-resistant mutations correlate strongly with the vaccination rates in Europe and America."

Yes, vaccine resistance forms in areas where the vaccine is more prevalent. That's pretty basic logic. Its like how if a country has roads and cars, there will be more car accidents compared to a country that still uses horses as the primary mode of transportation. I feel like you are trying to prove that mRNA vaccines are bad for some reason, but its really just showing that you don't understand any of this. I'm not mad, I am a scientist, and I get extremely irritated when people spread ignorance on the internet, especially after the past couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom