Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   The Metal Detecting Show
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 04-03-2021, 08:31 AM
Elite Member

Default My new toy

Picked this up yesterday. Monster green body. 6 lift. 14 wheels with 23 tires. Added a trailer hitch to move my utility trailer around easier. My kids want LED lights underneath. And it needs a windshield. Probably going to add a stereo system too.
Attached Images

Matthew 6:21

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:31 PM
Supporter

Talking

That is really neat !!!!!

.....don't forget the detector attachment though
Name:  2D4D557C-CDAB-4A8D-B38D-03BEEBECE04A2.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  60.9 KB

John 3:5__Acts 2:38__Acts 19:1-7
Navy Vet

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by partyofone View post
Picked this up yesterday. Monster green body. 6 lift. 14 wheels with 23 tires. Added a trailer hitch to move my utility trailer around easier. My kids want LED lights underneath. And it needs a windshield. Probably going to add a stereo system too.
Looks like a lot of fun.. Only thing missing is a retractable bbq grill on the back and a hidden cooler running off the battery.

Old 04-05-2021, 11:20 AM
Supporter

I like it a lot! Id have to rig up a CB radio.

Old 04-06-2021, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by partyofone View post
My causin had one that looked pretty similar , but his was a chinese special and sold it pretty quickly ..i never seen it (just pics) , as he sold it before i could come check it out. Hes pretty cheap and never learns his lesson on pay now or pay later....kinda like my 3 yr old microwave that i have to replace tomoro
Its so funny how its not just a stereotype, china makes th worst CRAPOLA

Old 04-07-2021, 12:20 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by goldendreams View post
My causin had one that looked pretty similar , but his was a chinese special and sold it pretty quickly ..i never seen it (just pics) , as he sold it before i could come check it out. Hes pretty cheap and never learns his lesson on pay now or pay later....kinda like my 3 yr old microwave that i have to replace tomoro
Its so funny how its not just a stereotype, china makes th worst CRAPOLA
KT agrees. KT bought a new Chinese scooter years back. 150 cc. Ran it 2 years. During that time one of the headlight bulbs...low beam burnt out. At the dealer they said we do not have that in stock. KT told them research it and find a bulb for me. Got a call a week later, we found one...turned out it was a German bulb...off a BMW bike! A bit later the drive belt broke, cost His Majesty $50 and a months wait, had to come from China! Sold that sucker when the local dealer went out of business.

Now have a Honda scooter, bought in 2017.. Only 49 cc, but reliable it is! Well established dealer. Drive belt still good, starts every time, runs good, with 4000 miles, KT put a new set of tires on last year. Never a flat, just runs and runs...but paid about twice the price of the Chinese junker, but in 10 years, KT will still be running it! Ha ha

Old 04-15-2021, 12:51 PM
Elite Member

It's also missing two bags of golf clubs on the back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Whites Spectrum XLT E-Series, Spectrum XLT (Rainbow), Garrett Propointer II, Killer Bee Headphones, Wilcox 102 digger, Root Slayer NOMAD digger

Old 04-15-2021, 01:30 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by jimther View post
It's also missing two bags of golf clubs on the back
I tried that for a while. Most frustrating sport ever invented. I'll stick to detecting. At least some good comes from that occasionally.

Matthew 6:21