Been gone for a while....

RickO

"In Memory of"
Hello all,
I have been gone for quite a while. Doing consulting for a couple of years, then took a position as a firearms instructor with a state-certified shooting school. Also an RSO at a new, modern, indoor range. So been really busy. Another forum member contacted me and reminded me that I had not been here. So, this old cache hunter is doing well, and will drop by more often. :D

20,000 posts...
"I have been gone for quite a while" seems like having ~20,000 posts don't go in that category

just kidding but sure glad to know you

In the same boat, but for different reasons. Old age and diabetes have been getting the best of me. Lost a toe after my streak of finds in my area. Still got out for a while, but my back started bothering me so had to stop. The urge is still there, but the body doesn't want to cooperate. Still follow the detecting videos and enjoy seeing others make those special finds. This is the one hobby that gets under your skin and makes it hard to quit. Always glad to see new faces getting into detecting. Good luck to all and Happy Hunting !!!;)

Hello all,
I have been gone for quite a while. Doing consulting for a couple of years, then took a position as a firearms instructor with a state-certified shooting school. Also an RSO at a new, modern, indoor range. So been really busy. Another forum member contacted me and reminded me that I had not been here. So, this old cache hunter is doing well, and will drop by more often. :D

Welcome back !!!

Back
Top Bottom