Lesche & ctx 3030

Metal detecto

Elite Member
I have no idea how to actually pronounce this... :laughing: I type it but can't say it.

I say LESH-CHI or LESCHE (dang, I spelled it again...:laughing:), but I think I'm saying it wrong...

And also, I say (just) CTX, but the full name is Ctx 3030. How to say that too?

Thank you very much.

Josh

I have no idea how to actually pronounce this... :laughing: I type it but can't say it.

I say LESH-CHI or LESCHE (dang, I spelled it again...:laughing:), but I think I'm saying it wrong...

And also, I say (just) CTX, but the full name is Ctx 3030. How to say that too?

Thank you very much.

Josh

I think this is poll-worthy. How do YOU pronounce "Lesche."

When I see it, I think "LEE-she." Could easily be "LESH-she" or even "LESH." Americans tend to add syllables to foreign looking words so I doubt "LESH" will win.

And, "C-T-X Thirty Thirty" is how I read it, and how I'd say it. I've heard it called a "Dirty Thirty" which is cool, but sorta vague for any newbies who still won't know what model they are talking about.

I have always thought it was Lesh, with a silent E at the end. But then again when it comes to shovels, I pronounce mine as Predator Tools....much stronger :cool3:

Interesting topic! I usually say it as Lesh; and CTX 3030 as C-T-X Thirty-Thirty (like the caliber ;) :rifle:).

Last edited:
It is “LESH”, rhymes with “FRESH”. The CTX needs no other explanation, it’s “CTX”. Neither will get mistaken for anything else.

Back
Top Bottom