Newb from Northern illinois

Redruuum75

Hello everyone. New member from Northern illinois here. Using an older used bounty hunter quick draw 2. It was sitting g around for a couple years because I never wanted to put in the time to learn it. Have finally been using it for a few weeks, and found a few neat things so far. Here is my shining achievement by far. I found this in my backyard in a rural area. I'm new, but ill help where I can. Thanks!
20210910_183416.jpg

20210910_183358.jpg

Is that your first silver coin ? If so, you cheated. You're supposed to dig 100 clad first before a silver. And then you can only dig a silver Roosie. And THEN a merc. And THEN a barber. And THEN a seated.

It's not fair for you to skip to the head of the class and dig a seated this early on. Tsk tsk. Now go do the right thing, and re-insert it back into the ground. And do it in date order like the rest of us had to do. Ok ? :aok:

It's not my first silver, but it's the one I'm most proud of! Found a couple quarters, and dimes before this.
I live on the edge of a large ww1 intake center. (Camp Grant), and am hoping to find some history. Found some old Square nails,38-55 winchester rifle cartridge, matchbox type cars made in 50's, even a ww2 period padlock. Learning more with every beep and shovel full! It's very exciting.

Hi and welcome from the suburbs (Schaumburg area). Nice find, hopefully I will get one as nice as that someday.

Back
Top Bottom