Prince John scores a 64 at local MickyDees!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Prince John came home from work with this goodie and a story.....
Seems that middle of the afternoon, PJ went to get a coke from the office machine. Cost is $1.00. PJ plugs His Royal Change into the machine but it kept rejecting this dime. So no coke and it shorted Him 30 cents on the change return. He brought the dime and story home to tell old KT. KT loves the story and gives PJ 50 cents for the dime!

Now it will not escape KT's Treasure Chest! :laughing::laughing:

PJ is certain he got it in change at the local MickyDees at lunch today! :lol::lol:

Attachments

• Prince John's 64 Rosie.jpg
    Prince John's 64 Rosie.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 152
  • KT_king_dances.gif
    KT_king_dances.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 156
Funny how things just happen like that! I found a 1958 Washington in the bed of my sons truck a few months ago and could tell instantly from the hue it was silver. Still have no clue how it got there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to him! They’re out there!

Yes they are! Thanks, amc rulz!

Way to go KT! My princess brought me a nice silver GW from work once!

Sure nice when that happens, partyofone!

Funny how things just happen like that! I found a 1958 Washington in the bed of my sons truck a few months ago and could tell instantly from the hue it was silver. Still have no clue how it got there!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA HA, KT knows how it is! Thanks, ugadigger!

Nice! Been a long time since I got any silver in change!

Same for KT, but since KT pays for most everything with a CC, He never sees much change, except for the Royal Boxes of halves! :lol::lol:

Congrats on the silver !!!!

.....wonder if it got to McD's from someone who grabbed a handful of change out of an old coin jar they had around the house :lol:

Back
Top Bottom