Online Games - Multiplayer

TheCoilist

Elite Member
So my daughter wants to play games with me online. But we're having a hard time finding games we can play against each other. A lot of games don't give you an option to select who you play or require you play against 50 other people.

It doesn't matter what the game is or the genre. Just looking to be able to connect with her. Could be shooter games or card games, totally open.

Does anyone know of some games we can play together (the two of us)?

So my daughter wants to play games with me online. But we're having a hard time finding games we can play against each other. A lot of games don't give you an option to select who you play or require you play against 50 other people.

It doesn't matter what the game is or the genre. Just looking to be able to connect with her. Could be shooter games or card games, totally open.

Does anyone know of some games we can play together (the two of us)?

Here is one that should fit what you need as one possibility:

Monopoly

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marmalade.monopoly&hl=en_US&gl=US

I play it on my tablet against 3 AI computer players, but one of the other options listed include:

Online multiplayer

Distance doesn’t interrupt play when you connect with fans around the world or invite friends and family to a private game!

Also listed is this feature:

Multiplayer video chat in-game

If you want to chat while you play, create an account, add friends, start games from your group chats and move automatically to video when you begin.
The video chat feature is optional and you can easily opt out.

Cool I will check it out... but I am anticipating problems I probably should have mentioned earlier.... We have Macs and iPhones. :(

I’ll ask my adult son, he’s online playing buddies from midnite to about 6 am, sometimes I have to yell downstairs because he gets too loud. But, if anyone would know it’d be him.

Here is one that should fit what you need as one possibility:

Monopoly

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marmalade.monopoly&hl=en_US&gl=US

I play it on my tablet against 3 AI computer players, but one of the other options listed include:

Online multiplayer

Distance doesn’t interrupt play when you connect with fans around the world or invite friends and family to a private game!

Also listed is this feature:

Multiplayer video chat in-game

If you want to chat while you play, create an account, add friends, start games from your group chats and move automatically to video when you begin.
The video chat feature is optional and you can easily opt out.

Cool I will check it out... but I am anticipating problems I probably should have mentioned earlier.... We have Macs and iPhones. :(

Just checked and it looks like Apple has the same game in a Mac type version, the graphics and game play choice screen looks basically the same as the Android version and made by the same company:

Monopoly 4+
Classic Board Game for Friends
Marmalade Game Studio
Designed for iPad
#1 in Board
4.6 • 113.4K Ratings

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/monopoly/id1477966166

and it lists those same options I mentioned for the Android version:

Online multiplayer

Video chat with your friends while you play the MONOPOLY game on mobile! With this update you’ll get fully integrated secure text chat and in-game multiplayer video chat! Create an account, add your friends, group chat and move automatically to multiplayer video when you start a game. It’s that easy.

- Set up your account

- Invite friends

- Text chat with your friend groups

- Start games from those chats

- Move seamlessly to video chat while you play

It’s so intuitive anyone can do it, with no need for separate apps or 2nd screens.

So, be the boss, own it all, and see the looks on your friends’ faces as your property empire grows!!!

I’ll ask my adult son, he’s online playing buddies from midnite to about 6 am, sometimes I have to yell downstairs because he gets too loud. But, if anyone would know it’d be him.

That would be awesome. I used to game a loooong time ago back in my Doom days in the 90s. My daughter is 15 and wanting to play. She doesn’t have social media yet so we are looking to keep that going as long as possible. Lol

Trying to just have some fun together before it’s too late.

Apex Legends…Minecraft…Escape from tarkov…counter strike; global offensive…

Back
Top Bottom