Well, I Looked Up, And There It Was???????

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
OMG!!!!😧It was getting dark, I was packing up my le'trap from prospecting, when I looked up and saw this. Scared the daylights out of me. I ran and grabbed my camera and just in the nick of time got a photo of it as proof. I am now a believer in UFOs for sure! We are not alone. Those creeps 👽 better not give up my secret location.

Attachments

• ufo.jpg
    ufo.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 406
Looks like a gold pan with a few nice pickers on it upside down :laughing: I've heard many stories, and some from credible sources that they are out there, though I have not experienced anything extraterrestrial myself. Would love to hear the whole story. May the force be with you John, to infinity and beyond! :laughing:

OK.....well, I kind of threw my gold pan in the air an took 25 x photos to get this one. An old trick from the 1930's where they would paint a hat silver, throw it in the air, get a photo and send it to the media. People would think that aliens were attacking earth.

Failures below:

Attachments

• ufo2.jpg
    ufo2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 311
:lol: definitely saw the gold pan similarity (I have one of those pans! Wish I could improve my panning skills - takes me forever!) Jeff nailed it.

Attachments

• DSCN2778.JPG
    DSCN2778.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom