Back into detecting Again!

SpringTxDigger

Haven't been actively detecting in a couple of years. I think the time is right! Living in Richmond Texas just Southwest of Houston. Just rejoined the Tomball Club. Looking forward to getting back into things. If any other hunters in the area hit me up.

Wow, Tomball is a drive. I'm near Hobby, and would love to get out if I can get time away from work and the kids. Hit me up some time if you're looking for company out there.

Wow, Tomball is a drive. I'm near Hobby, and would love to get out if I can get time away from work and the kids. Hit me up some time if you're looking for company out there.

Hey Jordan. Do you hunt much in your area? My kids live down in Pearland and League City so I'm down that way on occasion. Grew up in Pasadena. Always good to have a hunting buddy.

Hey Jordan. Do you hunt much in your area? My kids live down in Pearland and League City so I'm down that way on occasion. Grew up in Pasadena. Always good to have a hunting buddy.

Not as much as I'd like to. My kids are young enough to need my attention, but not old enough that I can do any MDing while watching them at the park. I don't know of any good spots in pearland or league city off hand. I have a couple of sites in pearland I want to check out, but no permission to them yet. There's also a few old house/settlement sites around middle bayou off clear lake that might be on property that can be accessed without needing permssion. But most of the stuff that looks interesting has been built over.

I grew up in pasadena too!

Back
Top Bottom