Found and Returned

georgeinsc

Elite Member
Friday Morning about 15 minutes after sunrise i walked onto the beach for some detecting therapy before it got hot and the sun worshipers showed up.

First target was a chain with two rings, Two keys and two tags. Actually saw the chain before the coil got to it.

One of the rings was a 10k yellow gold and the second ring was a High School ring from 2016. One of the tags said FEAR not.

Did so research and found that the HS ring was from a local high school and the ring had a young mans name engraved in it. Wife and i did some research online and found him on Facebook. So i called his place of employment and spoke to him.

This Morning i drove to his place of employment and returned his rings. He was very grateful to get everything back. I think the tag that said FEAR not was hand made by his father. It appeared to be very important to him.

Second class ring return this year. I have heard from some guys in our metal detecting club that my Pirates License has been revoked and someone was talking something about a Plank.

Attachments

• return.jpg
    return.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 3,266
  • DSC01048.JPG
    DSC01048.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 3,171
Well played Sir. It's reading threads like this that makes me smile.

Awesome return

While I haven't found anything that could possibly be returned, I hope that when I do, that I'll be able to do a good turn and return it to the person who owned it.

I need all the karma I can get LOL

Actually, I'm hoping to find a class ring near my daughter's college, return it to the Dean's office, and get permission to search the campus (private college)

Wow that White haired guy looks pretty good for having graduated in 2016

:laughing:

Great return !!

By the way his white hair started turning when he was only about 18 years old. At least it is still there. As i have heard Hair will turn. Thankful mine did not turn lose like my brothers did.

Great return! Hopefully you are rewarded with a nice fat piece of gold on your next trip..... ;)

How cool! I feel like stories like this will keep me from greedily keeping any finds that I could possibly return lol.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom