Diggers tv show tonight on NatGeo

DimeS

Not sure if this was posted yet or not but here's tonight's episodes of Diggers on the National Geographic channel.

10:00 PM to 10:30 PM
"Diggers: Montana JuiceRingy and KG are headed to an old prison in Montana to help the local museum curator uncover buried treasure. The shuttered prison has remained unopened for decades, but it once held some of the most notorious outlaws of the Old West. Who knows what the boys will find that once belonged to the prisons infamous residents Contraband? Bullets? A shank?"

10:30–11 PM 10:30 PM to 11:00 PM
"Diggers: Digging DixieKG and Ringy hit the beaches along Charleston, S.C. Hurricanes may be a nightmare for homeowners, but they are heaven-sent for treasure hunters. Storms far out at sea often churn up the shoreline, revealing all kinds of treasure, or juice, as they call it. With potential riches and shifting sands, the South Carolina beaches could be a treasure trove. In no time, it looks like they are onto something. Could it be gold?"

I don't support the idea of any md'ing show being a good idea but I know I will give it a shot and try to watch it. I see nothing but negatives coming from these kinds of shows. Unless you sell metal detectors and supplies.

I don't support the idea of any md'ing show being a good idea but I know I will give it a shot and try to watch it. I see nothing but negatives coming from these kinds of shows. Unless you sell metal detectors and supplies.

^ What he said.

We should start a pool to guess how many "treasures" will be dug during a 30 minute episode. :roll:

You think this is dangerous to the hobby? Just wait until Randy Savage's "American Diggers" hits SpikeTV. That's the one I worry about.

At least the Anaconda guys aren't profit driven.

"Diggers: Montana JuiceRingy and KG are headed to an old prison in Montana to help the local museum curator uncover buried treasure. The shuttered prison has remained unopened for decades, but it once held some of the most notorious outlaws of the Old West. Who knows what the boys will find that once belonged to the prisons infamous residents Contraband? Bullets? A shank?"

They lost me at "Montana JuicyRing"? I guess the producers didn't want to go with "Cheetos AssCrack".

Gee....MDing at a prison. Surely they won't find any metal in a PRISON!! No false signals there. Noooooooooo.

Glad I don't get NGC. As much as I love Garrett products, this is going to be a borderline commercial for the AT Pro/Gold and ProPointer.

A sudden surge in users might hurt us especially if they start showing up to the parks and commons, golf course with a spade I have seen this first hand hopefully the show will offer some proper instruction to new users. I have towns around me that banned metal detecting even posting signs at parks.

the shows are showing as repeats on my Dvr. I thought this is the first time its been on? Anyways can't wait.

They lost me at "Montana JuicyRing"? I guess the producers didn't want to go with "Cheetos AssCrack".

Gee....MDing at a prison. Surely they won't find any metal in a PRISON!! No false signals there. Noooooooooo.

Glad I don't get NGC. As much as I love Garrett products, this is going to be a borderline commercial for the AT Pro/Gold and ProPointer.

Hahaha I just seen that, Montana Juicy Ring? Sounds like a Strippers name. Garrett seems to be making a killing in the low-mid range detector markets. Fisher made a smart move with Meteorite Men. Honestly I would rather see a detecting TV show that goes from state to state and switches up detectorist everyweek just to get a mix of hunting styles, detectors, and locations, to me it would be much more interesting than say 2 guys hunting for relics in GA with the same detectors all series.

Great, I wonder if this and the other shows being talked about are a cause of the new SB868 bill going through the Florida Senate?

http://www.facebook.com/dalanhays?sk=wall

Apparently this bill will do away with the hobby in the entire state of Florida!

I just left my 2c on his facebook wall, without metal detectors on beaches, i would be pretty sure injuries will increase, hope it dosent pass, or if it does that is will be repealed

They just dig and fling the dirt all over the place like slobs. :mad:

well its a tv show not really sure what else to think about it maybe start making bets like that that would be funny ,,, i knew he was going to get the !!!! scared outta him ,,oh well lets see how long this lasts,,,

Turned it off after 5 minutes. What a joke. Every yahoo on planet earth will be out there with us, not fillin holes, leavin trash lay. This is not going to be good at all. Not to mention every time we will go to ask permission we'll hear about "that show on TV".

Watching right now....."It's a Toke....It's a Toke!!"

Sure is nice to hear beeps. It's been a week or two with all this snow.

Love that propointer in use..lol

Joe

Back
Top Bottom