Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

surface finds

Hey, how dare you insult my clad count! Go over to them sonic people and say to drop as many coins as they please in MY park! Then I'll have a house, CTX, and a private island! :laughing:

Josh

If any of your local parks have areas where food trucks park might be a great place for easy picking of fresh clad. Clad is handy to pay for that next detecting piece of equipment. Also if they have any tables set up(coins roll off ) check under them. In general people are to lazy to pick up a coin or 2 if they drop it. While i was at our place down in Florida we have a Sonic drive in resturant only 1000 feet from the house, i would walk my dog up there every morning . . Since most people there eat in their cars (they have some tables on the patios) money is handed in and out the car windows. If some of the change drops to the ground they don't care. Un like us detectors most people don't look at the ground as they walk by. My 3 year old granddaughter does now from walking up there with me to play on their play ground. Those trips always cost more than i find as she always wants something to eat there.

If any of your local parks have areas where food trucks park might be a great place for easy picking of fresh clad. Clad is handy to pay for that next detecting piece of equipment. Also if they have any tables set up(coins roll off ) check under them. In general people are to lazy to pick up a coin or 2 if they drop it. While i was at our place down in Florida we have a Sonic drive in resturant only 1000 feet from the house, i would walk my dog up there every morning . . Since most people there eat in their cars (they have some tables on the patios) money is handed in and out the car windows. If some of the change drops to the ground they don't care. Un like us detectors most people don't look at the ground as they walk by. My 3 year old granddaughter does now from walking up there with me to play on their play ground. Those trips always cost more than i find as she always wants something to eat there.

Acutally we are going to have a HUGE July 4th day firework party at night in our park. I don't think people are going to come over all the way from florida, but many people will drop stuff. Now please excuse me as I practice my evil-guy laugh... :lol:

Josh

Acutally we are going to have a HUGE July 4th day firework party at night in our park. I don't think people are going to come over all the way from florida, but many people will drop stuff. Now please excuse me as I practice my evil-guy laugh... :lol:

Josh

4TH of July celebrations are always great hunting , if they have beer tents , refreshments , food trucks , or vendors hit those areas. Carnival rides are also good pickings for loosing stuff , get there the morning after as early as you can.

First edit for me!

Hey, can I join this thread?

My first "edit" (more like a meme but)

Screenshot 2021-05-08 7.17.41 AM.jpg

.....classic old turn dials and switches ? :lol:

(please note: in case anyone misunderstands and thinks the man in that far right pic is Jesus and is offended, according to scripture it is extremely unlikely that Jesus had long hair like the man in that pic, see "I Corinthians 11:14")

Yeah, I'll find a better picture. Good old tesoro is gone.. so no more dials (with the exception of the harbor freight detector :laughing:)

Josh

Wonder if Scuba will spot those surface finds or not ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
LQ68xHn.gif

I don't think surface finds are a thing in where he hunts, but who knows, the Saxons might have buried their gold just an inch from the sand!

Josh

P.S. Saxons must have some struggle figuring out what they are trying to find in "Finding Nemo"... Who buries their booty an inch?

Yeah, I'll find a better picture. Good old tesoro is gone.. so no more dials (with the exception of the harbor freight detector :laughing:)

Josh

Thanks !

Hey, I still have my first detector with dials and switches :lol:, a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, but hey, it's not bad for the low price, I keep it as an extra detector in case my wife ever wants to detect with me.

I don't think surface finds are a thing in where he hunts, but who knows, the Saxons might have buried their gold just an inch from the sand!

Josh

P.S. Saxons must have some struggle figuring out what they are trying to find in "Finding Nemo"... Who buries their booty an inch?

:laughing: ......I know Scuba likely isn't into looking for surface finds, but I had to think of something to make a funny edit out of that neat animated GIF :laughing:

Tesoro

Josh

Tesoro machines still have a lot of love on the forum, a lot of members have several models . Older machine but considered a work horse by a lot of detectors . Old ones that come up for sale still get snatched up. I know Dirtyknees (Ken Ward ) really loved his .

Back
Top Bottom