Now just how cool is this!!

hoser

Forum Supporter
Starting out as a cold, wet, dreary day. I had a dentist appointment at 11:00am to get two crowns on a couple of my back left upper teeth. We all know where the numbing shots are going. :shock: but the young lady giving them to me was really good and it didn't hurt too bad. Jump ahead an hour. Dentist has been drilling for quite a while now and he said we were close to being done with that. I'm thinking thank God, it is all down hill now when to my surprise the power went out all over Grayling.:blink::yikes: Yep no more drilling, and here I sit with holes in my teeth. To make a long story short, He did kinda sorta patch up those teeth and I go back Tuesday to finish this thing. Oh goody! I get to have those shots all over again. Power finally came back on around 9:30pm. I know, I know, suck it up and quit whining.:p:laughing:

Wow, bet you wish he had a battery back-up system in place, or at least had some battery powered drills to use in such situations.

Wow, bet you wish he had a battery back-up system in place, or at least had some battery powered drills to use in such situations.

That Dewalt drill go BRRR at your teeth :laughing: I would never go to a dentist with cordless drills. :lol:

Josh

Back
Top Bottom