1778 quarter found in my pocket change!!

John Madill

Elite Member
Could not believe it when i discovered this Virginia quarter dated 1788 in my change this morning!

it is probably worth a fortune but the money is not that important to me as i just been notified i just won a million dollars in some publisher's clearing house sweepstakes.

Attachments

• 1788.coin.jpg
    1788.coin.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 301
You had me fooled! I was going to CTRL + C CTRL + V my usual "backflip" congrats, You made my adrenaline rush for no reason! :mad: :lol:

Nice.....guess you live in a state that legalized recreational drugs....no offense...just taking a pot shot....pun intended...

Could not believe it when i discovered this Virginia quarter dated 1788 in my change this morning!

it is probably worth a fortune but the money is not that important to me as i just been notified i just won a million dollars in some publisher's clearing house sweepstakes.

I get a call about one a week informing me i won the Publishers Clearing house contest from some call center in India with hard to understand English , i just tell them to mail the check and hang up. Still waiting for the check. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom