• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

NHL Hockey

The Av’s are my team.... They are doing pretty good this year!

Yes they are a good team. Wings are not. To many useless plugs thanks to ken holland. Thank good he is no longer gm here. Yzerman will fix things but it'll take a few years.

They seem to have the Bruins number every time though :laughing:

I don't get it i watch every game all year and they rarely look like a nhl team and are last in every stat but they play the best team in the league and win. I was gonna see aboout a be before the game but i was a 100 percent confident we would loose. Go figure!

Bruins red wings tonight :yes: you feeling froggy? Want to leap? :laughing:

They are playing again today. Are you feeling froggy today? Thought I may as well give you a chance to try and even up our bet. You will have to refresh me on were we are at in our bet. I think I was up by a couple gold coins wasn't I :laughing: Starts at 1.

They are playing again today. Are you feeling froggy today? Thought I may as well give you a chance to try and even up our bet. You will have to refresh me on were we are at in our bet. I think I was up by a couple gold coins wasn't I :laughing: Starts at 1.

Bruins are hot right now, but they were when we played the wings last time too :laughing: I'll have to look through my PM's to figure out my debt to you :lol: I'm pretty sure it's a few silver quarters and maybe some other stuff? I'll go with another silver quarter on the B's today, sound good? After the outcome of today, I would like to send you your winnings if that's okay, just so I dont forget again. Go B's! :cool3:

Yep looks like at least 2 quarters and some colonial extras, please correct me if I'm wrong :laughing: that's what I gathered through my PM's, not sure what i wagered through posts on the thread :laughing:

Yep looks like at least 2 quarters and some colonial extras, please correct me if I'm wrong :laughing: that's what I gathered through my PM's, not sure what i wagered through posts on the thread :laughing:
We were at 2 quarters then we bet another dime which was upgraded to a quarter. So i believe were at 3 Qs . But if you want to bet a quarter on today's game we can. If you accept today's wager and wings win you'll be sending 4 Qs wings loose you'll be sendind 2.

We were at 2 quarters then we bet another dime which was upgraded to a quarter. So i believe were at 3 Qs . But if you want to bet a quarter on today's game we can. If you accept today's wager and wings win you'll be sending 4 Qs wings loose you'll be sendind 2.

I apologize for my absence, went to monster jam today and it started at puck drop :roll: we can call today's bet a wash if you want. Just want to make sure I pay you correctly. I'll be PMing you soon, now going out to dinner. Go B's! :cool3:

I grew up in the 50's and 60's in the Detroit area.
In my time the Wings mostly sucked except in the 64-65 season but even then they couldn't take it all the way.
I watched the games mostly just to see people cover the ice with all those thrown octopuses.
I was, however, a big Junior Wings fan and went to many games to watch Mark and Marty Howe play.

The Lions also mostly sucked in that era, tons of people used to watch them play at Tiger Stadium with bags on their heads with just eyeholes cut out.

At least we had the Tigers.

I grew up in the 50's and 60's in the Detroit area.
In my time the Wings mostly sucked except in the 64-65 season but even then they couldn't take it all the way.
I watched the games mostly just to see people cover the ice with all those thrown octopuses.
I was, however, a big Junior Wings fan and went to many games to watch Mark and Marty Howe play.

The Lions also mostly sucked in that era, tons of people used to watch them play at Tiger Stadium with bags on their heads with just eyeholes cut out.

At least we had the Tigers.
Wings are sucking really bad in last place by slot. But I still watch every game over the last 30 plus years. Lions have always sucked and still do! Can't watch baseball anymore to slow it's like watching golf or paint dry:laughing: Only time I turn it on is so I can fall asleep :laughing:

I apologize for my absence, went to monster jam today and it started at puck drop :roll: we can call today's bet a wash if you want. Just want to make sure I pay you correctly. I'll be PMing you soon, now going out to dinner. Go B's! :cool3:

Are we gonna keep this going this year?

Are we gonna keep this going this year?

How do you want to do it? I think I owe you 3 Q's now... games are being cancelled all over because of covid, I'm pretty sure Alex Ovechkin got it :no: I wouldn't mind getting a bracket challenge started up when the playoffs get here. We can go over the details via PM. Hopefully theres enough hockey fans here to be able to do it successfully :laughing:

How do you want to do it? I think I owe you 3 Q's now... games are being cancelled all over because of covid, I'm pretty sure Alex Ovechkin got it :no: I wouldn't mind getting a bracket challenge started up when the playoffs get here. We can go over the details via PM. Hopefully theres enough hockey fans here to be able to do it successfully :laughing:

Great ! Let's see if get anymore hockey fans than last year. I'll have to check the schedule to see when our teams play each other.

Back
Top Bottom