Outlook

Silversmith45

Elite Member
Lately when trying to access my emails, Outlook keeps restarting. I have to try a number of times before it works. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how do you fix it?

I used Hotmail until for some reason it quit and I couldn't access it. They said they would send me a link to fix it but I couldn't log in to get it.

Just lately my Outlook "re-directs" a half dozen times before a screen comes up that gives me an opportunity to "retry". Hit the retry button and it loads as it should.

Pretty typical buggy MS junk software. :waiting:

KT had some emails, which He sent from His Royal Computer, never got any answers....then someone emailed His Majesty and asked did KT have two emails? KT's email is with sbcglobal.net....He never set up an Outlook account. But somewhere in the depths of the MS platform, it set me up with an account to reply all email to! Prince John discovered this and reset the reply to the Royal Email. No problems since, but KT does agree...some junky MS software...acting on its own! This is one reason KT runs google platform on the Royal Computer and no MS software.

Back
Top Bottom