Forum Gift Exchange 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Friendly Forum Gift Exchange Rules

Here's the gift exchange rules. The only new rule we are adding this year is that participants must be a member for 30 days, and have 100 posts. Any member that does not qualify in this regard and wants to join in, needs my approval, so send me a PM. Active International members are invited to join in the gift exchange this year.

present.gif 1. The gift needs to be something you already own and are not using, preferably metal detecting related. Something nice enough you would be thrilled to receive it yourself! Examples include: a cool find, metal detecting books or magazines, headlamp, flashlight, or even a group of cool items. The gift should have at least a $10. value, but it's hard to gage value since one person's trash is another person's treasure!

4.gif 2. The cutoff time is 6 PM CST Christmas Eve for signups. At that time, this thread will be temporarily locked. On Christmas Day I'll gather the names, write them on slips of paper, put them in a basket, draw 2 names at a time, and take a picture of the results. Last year, a neighbor was available to draw the names. I'll have to see if he is available this year too. I will then unlock the thread, upload the picture, post it on this thread, and you will be able to see who will be exchanging gifts.

mail bear.gif 3. Then "members" will have to exchange addresses with whomever you've been matched with, via a PM. it is YOUR responsibility to contact your match via PM and exchange addresses. No deadbeats! If you sign up for this, then follow through! Active International members are invited to join the gift exchange this year, so be aware that you may be mailing your gift overseas. You have 1 week to mail the gift. ALL gifts must be mailed the week before New Years Eve.

pics2.gif 4. Afterwards, if you would like to post a picture of the gift you received on this thread, it would be great to see what everybody got! :yes:

Next UPDATE.... DECEMBER 10th
The signup cutoff time is 6 PM CST.... Dec 24th Christmas Eve!

Count Me in!!!! YAY! Im first to post!!

Well, schedule me for a shellac dippin' and put me in coach...this is my 100th post so I am good to go!

Looking forward to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom