ENDED 2015 FMDF Gift Exchange Results

We used to use my Grandma's fruitcake as a door stop. Man it was terrible:lol:

What makes most fruitcakes terrible is that citron that everyone puts in it. I do not like it and won't use it. Besides I can turn a fruitcake hater into a fruitcake lover with my cake guaranteed! It's not like ANY you've ever eaten!

Choppadude sent me a really nice AT PRO package:yes:
Holster for my web belt, pro-pointer clamp for the shaft and a brand new Garret to 1/4" adapter.
Thanks a ton!

Yes I did -- mom's old recipe!:D

Glad to see I am not the only one who included a perishable Item. My wife was a little leery of me sending something, asking if I really think the person I am sending it would eat food from a stranger. I told her I'd find out when it arrives at Scubadetector's house..... :lol:

Oriental Surprise!!!

A huge thanks to jackdaniels on the oriental surprise he sent to me!!! I'll be trying these out and definitely be wearing the gloves you sent as well. Thanks very much and I hope mine arrives to you soon! :cool:

Attachments

• 20151231_151138.jpg
    20151231_151138.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 643

Let's see how how everything is metal detecting related.

Ramen: Energy! (Toss an egg or 2 in and good to go)
Seasoned seaweed: Energy! (Best eaten when wrapped with rice)
Ramen chips: Quick snack while swinging!
Green Wasabi peas: Feeling sleepy while swinging? (Spicy wakeup calls)
Stickers: Stick them on your detector for a snazzy custom look!
Sample cosmetics: For the wife or girlfriend!
Beanie & Gloves: No explanation needed.
:laughing:

Let's see how how everything is metal detecting related.

Ramen: Energy! (Toss an egg or 2 in and good to go)
Seasoned seaweed: Energy! (Best eaten when wrapped with rice)
Ramen chips: Quick snack while swinging!
Green Wasabi peas: Feeling sleepy while swinging? (Spicy wakeup calls)
Stickers: Stick them on your detector for a snazzy custom look!
Sample cosmetics: For the wife or girlfriend!
Beanie & Gloves: No explanation needed.
:laughing:

AWESOME!!!! :cool:

Thank you Procali !!!! Awesome gift my West coast friend. Couldn't be happier. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 594
I went to Texas for Christmas and was water detecting on Christmas day. Not a whole lot of finds but enjoyable. Vermonster knew I was going and I told him I would be back after the New Year. We decided to exchange gifts then. HOWEVER, I came home to his package on Saturday and was in the VA hospital in Detroit on Sunday. I developed pneumonia. I opened his package last Wend and found that my camera is missing in action between Texas and here. So I can't take any pictures.

I got a very nice Border Patrol glass and coin, and some deer jerkey that was homemade. I also got a book on shipwrecks of the Great Lakes that I didn't have in my collection.

It was a pleasure having an exchange with him and even though I got my package off way later than I wanted it worked out ok.

I was very worried that I would be taken as a low life and tried to send him a copy of the discharge report. For the non believers on here, I have attached a copy. It was a very rough week. LOL well if anyone has a magnifying glass they can read the copy!! Any mod help here??

Hopefully the new year will bring us all happiness and some of our dreams will be fulfilled. Now that I have two new boats and a new truck I am really excited to explore and plunder more Michigan lakes.

Attachments

• Hospital.jpg
    Hospital.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 435
I told you that you didn't need to show the discharge paper Robert, I believed you.....:lol:.

I got Robert's package today. Lots of goodies in there. A nice assortment of silver coins, with a few dimes, couple of quarters and a Walker half, which I don't have in my small collection. Then there was a nice amount of chocolate, some batteries, and other goodies, which made my 5 and 9 year olds really happy (loved the massive golden Kennedy half). They're actually asking if I am going to do it again next year......;)

Thanks again Robert. It was a pleasure doing the exchange with you. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

20160114_170731_zps22ihhsyi.jpg

20160114_171543_zpsx8fbodm7.jpg

I will also take part this Christmas...wow this is so awesome...what an amazing group of people on here!!!

Back
Top Bottom