Here We go!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
When KT decided CRH efforts had ended, it opened a new door for KT....Just as the Pandemic stopped His Majesty from CRHing, and KT went on to purchase mostly 90% halves, so the ending of the CRHing has resulted in KT now purchasing halves. Anything KT purchases is only slightly above scrap value, so that in the years to come if silver values rise, KT will have a profitable effort in the long run, and of course, KT is in it for the long run. KT will not buy undated halves, too much silver loss and still people ask a premium over the scrap value. That is crazy. KT will not pay any premium on slick halves!

Anyway, KT jumps off the Royal Soap Box to present to YOU today 6 Walking Liberty halves that arrived in the Castle's Royal Mail Box today. These are NOT rare mintages, ranging from 1939 to 1942, but KT likes the fact that during this time, the USA went from hoping for peace, and behind the scenes planning for war, to jumping full force into both the Pacific and European Theatres. So much history! To KT it is somewhat of a miracle that these 90%Ag halves even survived the Attack of the Hunt Brothers! :laughing::laughing: That resulted in millions of silver coins being melted.

Here is the picture. There are 6 Walkers and KT is happy YOU can read the dates, meaning a decent picture!

Enjoy! These are immediately being cataloged and entered into the Royal Treasury! :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• Not CRH 07 25 2022 6 Walkers.jpg
    Not CRH 07 25 2022 6 Walkers.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 223
Nice Walkers , One of my favorite coin designs!
Sad to see the CRHing coming to an end but I look forward to seeing some of your purchases.
Happy Stackin' KT!

Nice Walkers , One of my favorite coin designs!
Sad to see the CRHing coming to an end but I look forward to seeing some of your purchases.
Happy Stackin' KT!

Royal Thanks, Ron 71! Yep, considering the time and hassle with the bank, dumping trips and everything else, it makes sense for KT to go from a CRHer to a Royal Stacker! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Good finds. I love and collect silver too.

IMO, Silver will increase in value as soon as the bad guys stop manipulating the market. Some of the silver gurus say unmanipulated value today would be at least $250/oz. Could go even higher. It is low right now because the bad guys are dumping stocks and buying up silver. Not gold, but SILVER. Good time to buy when it is low.

Good finds. I love and collect silver too.

IMO, Silver will increase in value as soon as the bad guys stop manipulating the market. Some of the silver gurus say unmanipulated value today would be at least $250/oz. Could go even higher. It is low right now because the bad guys are dumping stocks and buying up silver. Not gold, but SILVER. Good time to buy when it is low.

You should know silver hoarders around the world, including KT, would dump all our silver if it ever got to $100 an ounce! So the bottom would soon drop out of it. Silver gurus = undisclosed sources! But thanks for your comment anyway, SilverLegacy47. KT certainly liked it better when He could get them for face value, but presently that is not a viable option! :D

When KT decided CRH efforts had ended, it opened a new door for KT....Just as the Pandemic stopped His Majesty from CRHing, and KT went on to purchase mostly 90% halves, so the ending of the CRHing has resulted in KT now purchasing halves. Anything KT purchases is only slightly above scrap value, so that in the years to come if silver values rise, KT will have a profitable effort in the long run, and of course, KT is in it for the long run. KT will not buy undated halves, too much silver loss and still people ask a premium over the scrap value. That is crazy. KT will not pay any premium on slick halves!

Anyway, KT jumps off the Royal Soap Box to present to YOU today 6 Walking Liberty halves that arrived in the Castle's Royal Mail Box today. These are NOT rare mintages, ranging from 1939 to 1942, but KT likes the fact that during this time, the USA went from hoping for peace, and behind the scenes planning for war, to jumping full force into both the Pacific and European Theatres. So much history! To KT it is somewhat of a miracle that these 90%Ag halves even survived the Attack of the Hunt Brothers! :laughing::laughing: That resulted in millions of silver coins being melted.

Here is the picture. There are 6 Walkers and KT is happy YOU can read the dates, meaning a decent picture!

Enjoy! These are immediately being cataloged and entered into the Royal Treasury! :lol::lol::lol:
that keeps you in the game

Absolutely, and the Queen smiles every time KT shows her a new acquisition! :lol::lol:

I have been picking up a few nice American/Philippines silver coins lately on E-Bay occasional real bargain shows up . May be time to add a few Philippines silver coins to the collection. The other day got a nice Spanish-Philippines silver coin. Might even find a few more of those silver Douglas MacArthur coins which came in both 50 centavos and 1 peso coins . First coin issued by a new independent Philippines or this one https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces22594.html

Back
Top Bottom