• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Second CRH this week results in some interesting finds!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
All these coins were in the 2nd box!

Starting with the pictures....first one is the 67S 40%Ag Ken! Just to do something different I took all these pics at 10X with my USB led microscope! :laughing::laughing:

Second pic is an 87S proof!

Then another surprise! An 87P Ken, stock, but very scarce, clad. Scarce due to low mintage numbers! 1987 Kens are scarcer in circulation than silver! These are the first 2 for KT to recover THIS YEAR! :D:D

And finally a 2002S Proof. Both of these proofs have been well circulated so not in pristine condition but they will help fill a Proof roll! And they are both clad, so no silver to count with them.

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• 67 40%Ag.jpg
    67 40%Ag.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 87P.jpg
    87P.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 87S.jpg
    87S.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 2002S.jpg
    2002S.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 160
Nice going KT. Interesting bit of info on the 87's. Those cameras are sure powerhouses and fun to mess with but I have one heck of a time trying to center a shot on a whole coin .

Nice going KT. Interesting bit of info on the 87's. Those cameras are sure powerhouses and fun to mess with but I have one heck of a time trying to center a shot on a whole coin.

Yes, if these were dimes, perhaps KT could get the coin centered, but this is the smallest magnification and on a half dollar, what you see is the entire field of view! :laughing::laughing: His Majesty just thought these would be a bit more interesting that the same old style that KT often presents to the Forum! :D

And Royal Thanks for your comment, Soil Surgeon. It is good to know that KT is not the only Forum member that has one of these little electronic microscopes. There are many advertised on eBay, but me thinks they all come out of the same factory in China. For the cost, the optics are pretty decent!

Back
Top Bottom