* Manticore .. 1st Gold *

meggie

Elite Member
Well that didn't take long.
Picked up the Manticore at 11am this morning.Left for the beach with a half charge at 1pm
Was on the beach before 2pm.At approx. 3pm I got a nice deep target, a few scoops later and BOOM .. here we have a 375 MJHill band, 4.3 grams.
This machine goes super deep.Early days .. but I like it so far.

Attachments

• 20221208_1537ccxxc10.jpg...........jpg
    20221208_1537ccxxc10.jpg...........jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 594
  • eeewew.jpg
    eeewew.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 563
  • 20221208_15bb3653_001.jpg.....jpg
    20221208_15bb3653_001.jpg.....jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 567
Very nice find for sure, good to see it likes gold! :yes: let's hope it's more waterproof than the equinox. Congrats and good luck k with your new machine!

:dingding:Boom! And that's how you start paying off a new machine!

WAIT! you mean you aren't just hunting nails & pull tabs in your backyard? LOL Just kidding. Good to see some real finds.

Congrats on a killer find.

If you post another one , you might just get Surfmaster to bust open his wallet !

If you post another one , you might just get Surfmaster to bust open his wallet !
Look Earl! Minelab came out with a PI version of the Manticore just for you!!

Attachments

• ManticoreControlBox_700x700.jpg
    ManticoreControlBox_700x700.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 465
Mmmm

Getting gold on the 1st. Hunt is good , but no 1st. Impression Cmon Meggie, :shrug::shrug::shrug: , can you give us more :?: , :yes: ps Both sponsors I deal with ,both went to Pre- Order Manticore mania , dont have to worry about pulling the trigger , no. Machines to buy , ML gets no cash till they make a W/p Pi for Salt beach / water hunters:pirate2::pirates::realitycheck:

Last edited:
Congrats on your gold ring and being the premier poster of a Manticore hunt on this forum Thanks for posting, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Way to go on that gold! That Manticore is starting to pay itself off already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ID numbers does the ring register on the new detector? Did you see a number like that pre-dig? I am curious about what depth you figure it was. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom