• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

49er

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Had an hour to kill between jobs so stopped at a 49er/emigrant watering hole. Managed to pluck this seated dime off the surface. It was covered by a little cheatgrass duff. Doesn't get any easier!

Attachments

• 594C7EAC-C006-400B-9265-F8512A7BEF7E.jpeg
    594C7EAC-C006-400B-9265-F8512A7BEF7E.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 393
Nice job Chris. When you say it was on the surface, do you mean that you eyeballed it first ? Or you detected it, and THEN saw it ?

Nice job Chris. When you say it was on the surface, do you mean that you eyeballed it first ? Or you detected it, and THEN saw it ?

Oh, nevermind. I see that it was covered by a "little grass " hence obscured from view. Therefore we will let you count that as an md'ing find :laughing:

Nice job !

Detected then saw it when I moved the coil away to dig. It was close to tin and I'm wondering if it was missed by others because it was masked by the tin? The silver slayer program seem to eliminate a lot of the old tin. Still hits the led linings but not nearly as noisy as I'm used to with a Deus.

Back
Top Bottom