Christmas Silver!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Well, KT was very pleased with today's CRH. The first box contained 2 40% Kens, both with the date marking KT's year of High School graduation! :laughing::laughing:

The second box was devoid of any goodies but that was ok too. This marks the next to the last CRH for KT this year so after next week's Royal Hunt. KT will give his silver and other coin totals for the year in the CRHing thread! Stay tuned for some numbers! :lol::lol:

Enjoy the pic and Happy Holidays to all! :xmas::gettree::santa::xtree:

Attachments

• CRH 12 23 2021 2 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 12 23 2021 2 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 185
You must be an old fart.:laughing: Truth be told you only got me by a few years. Congrats on the 40%s and Merry Christmas to you and your family KT. Take care, Mark

Whoa, that's kinda cool KT. 2 of the same year, coinciding w/ your HS grad date. :thumbsup: They look good!

Thanks, GroundSweeper! And yep, they do look good! :laughing:

You must be an old fart.:laughing: Truth be told you only got me by a few years. Congrats on the 40%s and Merry Christmas to you and your family KT. Take care, Mark

Yep, in just a few years, KT will qualify for one of those “Gumpy Bastard” ball caps! :laughing::laughing::laughing: And thanks for the Christmas Greetings, Mark!

Wanted to make another comment….

These two boxes were dated…they had been packed on 12/15/2021! Less than two weeks ago, so there are still folks out there dumping their silver coins locally! That is always nice to realize! :kingdances::kingdances: Makes the olde King dance and smile!

Class of ‘80 here…guess I’ll never find a silver half :lol:.

Congrats on the silvers KT and keep on truckin!

Its about time! :laughing:

Exactly what His Majesty thought when the first one showed up! :laughing:

Class of ‘80 here…guess I’ll never find a silver half :lol:.

Congrats on the silvers KT and keep on truckin!

Maybe not, amc rulz, you know there were silver proof sets in 1980....maybe someone will pop out all the coins of one and dump them in the coin machine! Strange thought but it happens. Truth is stranger than fiction! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom