• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Displaying Some Finds

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I just bought some pads to display my rings rather than have them stuffed in a container. Makes for a nice display. I've also ordered some display cases for my other jewelry such as medallions and such.

Attachments

• IMG_0864.JPG
    IMG_0864.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_0863.JPG
    IMG_0863.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 535
Nice assortment of silver rings on display, Ed. I suppose Sue got the gold ones. Can’t remember when I last found a ring of any kind.

Seems like you find an inordinate number of Claddagh rings. You're not digging around in Ireland, are you?

Very nice. Some nice looking rings in there.
Thank you.....

great display !
Thanks Tom.....

Nice collection!
Thank you.....

Nice assortment of silver rings on display, Ed. I suppose Sue got the gold ones. Can’t remember when I last found a ring of any kind.
Thanks Jim.....Actually Sue has two gold rings in her group of rings.

Seems like you find an inordinate number of Claddagh rings. You're not digging around in Ireland, are you?
The Claddaghs pop up every so often but I sure wouldn't mind detecting in Ireland someday.

That’s a great looking display and a lot of fantastic sterling rings!
Claddagh rings are the most common of my sterling finds as well, I really hope to find a gold one someday.

Awesome! Cool collection of rings, congrats!
Thanks BuscaPlata.....

Very nice display of rings.
Thank you.....

Definitely some nice looking sterling in there. Very cool!
Thanks Jeff.....

That’s a great looking display and a lot of fantastic sterling rings!
Claddagh rings are the most common of my sterling finds as well, I really hope to find a gold one someday.
Thanks Ron.....Good luck in your quest for a gold Claddagh. I've only found one of them but I've sold all the gold rings I've ever found including the Claddagh. I found it in a park in Quincy, Mass. back in the late 1980's with my old White's 6000di.

Nice display D4C! Those pads are also my favorite way to display rings. I showed my ring display to my mother, she claimed my favorite sterling butterfly piece. I felt pretty good about that.

Holy smoley D4C,. That's a very impressive collection of rings. I'm in the wrong company here. Im in Detectorist Kindergarten. You and others here are going for your Diggers Doctorate!!!:laughing:
Ive often said I don't get out often enough but rings have always eluded me even when I dig mid tones.

Holy smoley D4C,. That's a very impressive collection of rings. I'm in the wrong company here. Im in Detectorist Kindergarten. You and others here are going for your Diggers Doctorate!!!:laughing:
Ive often said I don't get out often enough but rings have always eluded me even when I dig mid tones.
Thanks Tinsmith.....these rings all rang up as high tones. Keep at it though, you'll get your share.

Back
Top Bottom