• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got a Gangsta Smile as My Gold Slump is Over!

Nice grill and batch of other finds!

I wouldn't worry about trying it on. If you think about how many people have had the silverware at any of your favorite sit down restaurants in their mouths, this grill doesn't even come close!

C'mon, man. You stick a toe in any salt water soup on either coast and you're in 'a billion cooties per square inch territory.'...and look at the mug on that dude. I'll bet he's had his face in a lot worse than that.:lol:

I don't know about cooties but where I hunt near a harbor means whatever is coming out of the sewage treatment plant is in my line of site... occasionally I can smell it as well.. :lol: They have gotten better when it comes to seeing babyruths floating by :yes: Food for the clams :laughing:

You would think a school teacher would be a bit smarter than that :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Ya gotta wonder why he keeps all his sun glasses , all his pennies, wares speedos on the beach , we never see any eye candy , now this , :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::hide::good: your new nick name : ZINCNGRILLZ :drums:

He is not a teacher he is the principal... Get with the program Earl :lol:

Mmmm

Better not put those grills in the melt pile , you might need them , as bacteria grows , it's dentures , implants , or zincngrillz bro., may I suggest you going from pink speedo's to gold to match your grills , hunt hard for some gold shades 2 boot , or just melt some Zinc , make your own. :laughing::dingding::laughbounce::coolman::coolman::coolman::coolman::coolman::twisted::crackup:

Better not put those grills in the melt pile , you might need them , as bacteria grows , it's dentures , implants , or zincngrillz bro., may I suggest you going from pink speedo's to gold to match your grills , hunt hard for some gold shades 2 boot , or just melt some Zinc , make your own. :laughing::dingding::laughbounce::coolman::coolman::coolman::coolman::coolman::twisted::crackup:

The speedo's is getting old... how about some new material :yes:

congrats on breaking the slump in style-I'm still enjoying? my slump, I think someone has set my machines to null out gold lol

Trade ya!

Attachments

• 7350B3B2-4A4B-4CBE-B30E-260F50024E17.jpg
    7350B3B2-4A4B-4CBE-B30E-260F50024E17.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom