• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2 hunts, 2 KG's

stetam

Elite Member
Went back to the same 1960's park I found the roached KG II last week and believe it or not found another in readable condition. Only found it because I was detecting my way to the bathroom.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_2482.jpg
    IMG_2482.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_2481.jpg
    IMG_2481.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 377
Oh isn't this just wonderful. The poor little east coast hunter goes to a 1960s park. And does he find 1960s coins ?? NNNNEEEOOooooo. He finds frickin' colonial copper KG's :sissyfight:

Oh isn't this just wonderful. The poor little east coast hunter goes to a 1960s park. And does he find 1960s coins ?? NNNNEEEOOooooo. He finds frickin' colonial copper KG's :sissyfight:

Just gotta say that your posts are hilarious.

If you're ever in SE PA I'd be happy to bring you out to my detecting spot in the woods where I've found a dozen or so old coppers so you can try your luck.

That's an awesome find, especially with a readable date - congrats! The KG coppers I've found so far are really toasty and unreadable.

Only found it because I was detecting my way to the bathroom.

Seems like there's some strange kind of luck that sets in when you're walking back to the car (or to the bathroom) - I've made a couple of my best finds when I was just about the leave for the day.

Gotta love those scenarios, and they happen quite often here in the eastern portion of the country. Hoping there is some old silver nearby as well, good luck out there!

Back
Top Bottom