• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

No stimulus money yet for me!

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
Guess the government don't care about us senior citizens on Social Security! Still no deposit yet into my account and the second batch went in this morning supposedly!

My family hasn’t even received the second one, none of our banking info had changed from the first. Required to claim on our 2020 tax form. With the rate of the checks coming, I believe they’re going to just pile up and I may not even owe any taxes in the future, just receive credits lol.

Check out the tracker. Ours was deposited this morning.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Yeah deposits were made at 8:30 a.m. eastern time zone so it should have shown up in my account at 7:30 a.m. Central Time. I called the bank and she said there was nothing pending for my account!

It is not a good idea to go to that website because I was told that if you are supposed to be direct deposit which I am for my regular Social Security funds and they already have my information then I could screw it up by going to that website. I was told by someone that did this and their direct deposit was pulled for the stimulus money and now they are having to wait for a check in the mail or one of the debit cards and it may take months to get all of that sent out so no telling when they'll get their money!

Because I do not work and I do not have children and do not have to file income taxes they're going to take their sweet time about getting mine to me -- IF I GET IT AT ALL! 😠🤬

Pennyfinder, did you get the other ones by direct deposit or check in the mail? If you have not had to file taxes in a few years, you may not get one as you are not in their record system. We file taxes every year, just to get some of our money back. Ours were deposited last week, KT has already spent some of it!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Pennyfinder, did you get the other ones by direct deposit or check in the mail? If you have not had to file taxes in a few years, you may not get one as you are not in their record system. We file taxes every year, just to get some of our money back. Ours were deposited last week, KT has already spent some of it!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I got the 1200 and the 600 by direct deposit both times on the first day released this time I didn't get it yet! They've had two deposits so far and I've yet to get mine I don't file taxes I don't have to I draw Social Security! No excuse for the dumb IRS I got mine both times on the first time they put it in the bank's direct deposit this one should have been in last week and it wasn't and I ain't got it yet! 😠🤬

Last edited:

We got our first by direct deposit didn't get our second or 3rd yet going to claim them on my taxes this year. We took a cash with draw from our investments in 2019 which may have excluded us ,but 2020 definatly in the income limits.

I got the 1200 and the 600 by direct deposit both times on the first day released this time I didn't get it yet! They've had two deposits so far and I've yet to get mine I don't file taxes I don't have to I draw Social Security! No excuse for the dumb IRS I got mine both times on the first time they put it in the bank's direct deposit this one should have been in last week and it wasn't and I ain't got it yet! 😠🤬

Keeping the Royal Fingers crossed for you to get it soon! :realitycheck:

haven't got any stimulus... we owe every year... the first one went to pay the $2400 we owed... the second one went to finish paying what we owed... now the latest one will go to what we owe this year... i didn't want it or need it anyway.. but might as well give it back and break even...it's not free money.. somehow we will all pay for it...

haven't got any stimulus... we owe every year... the first one went to pay the $2400 we owed... the second one went to finish paying what we owed... now the latest one will go to what we owe this year... i didn't want it or need it anyway.. but might as well give it back and break even...it's not free money.. somehow we will all pay for it...
My family hasn’t received the second let alone the third, but plenty more to come. :cool3:

If you think about it, all this so-called stimulus money is just giving you back some of your tax money that was paid in over the past year. KT bought silver coins with the first and second checks, and some other goodies with the 3rd one. Prince John purchased a new gaming computer and desk with his stimulus monies, so we are putting it into circulation as was intended. The proprietor of the Royal Pawn shop laughed when KT told him that the Royal Biden money was paying for His Majesty's purchases!

The SSA did not transfer information for ALOT of SS recipients to the IRS because of foot dragging by a holdover from the prior administration. It has been cleared up in the last day or two and SS recipients should now see the payments showing up if they are eligible.

Back
Top Bottom