The legend - exciting news!

I'm really looking forward to the iron bias control, as well as the discrimination pattern not defaulting back to C (ustom) mode when switching modes. The latter has caused a lot of confusion, and I suspect, has also made the Legend fail some tests due to the user not realizing that the discrimination pattern changed when they they changed modes.

Dilek, it's great that a metal detecting company has a face that interacts with their customers, answers questions, and keeps them updated with their requests. Some friendly advice for you is maybe wear a hair clip, because the hair flipping is distracting. Also, be mindful of saying "Ok" too much.

Anyway, well done Nokta Makro!

Moved to Member Links as per forum rules.

5. Promoting a Metal Detecting Website/Blog/Product
- FMDF is not a "free for all" to help businesses and individuals promote awebsite, or to make money.
- If you have a hobby related website/blog or product, you are allowed to create one thread in the Member Links Forum.
- If you have a metal detecting business, consider becoming a forum sponsor. Send "Vlad" a PM if interested.
- Sponsors are responsible for their sales and customer service.

Important information

Dear Valued Memebers,
My post about the Legend upcoming new features were moved to the ''Mmmber Links''. You can watch the video there if you are interested.
I did not realize I was not supposed to post it here.

In the shortest form, the next update will include new features / settings all recommended by users:

1) Iron Bias
2)M3 new Multi Freq
3)Pitch Tone
4)Mineralization Meter
5)Mute Function
6)Audio Gain
7)Hearing the sound thru HPs and speaker at the same time
8)Selected setting to blink
9)Discrimination pattern to not revert back to C (custom) when changing modes
10)Notch Filter - Automatic sensitivity drop to make the adjustment easier
11)Factory Default function

THANK YOU!

Dear Valued Memebers,
My post about the Legend upcoming new features were moved to the ''Mmmber Links''. You can watch the video there if you are interested.
I did not realize I was not supposed to post it here.

In the shortest form, the next update will include new features / settings all recommended by users:

1) Iron Bias
2)M3 new Multi Freq
3)Pitch Tone
4)Mineralization Meter
5)Mute Function
6)Audio Gain
7)Hearing the sound thru HPs and speaker at the same time
8)Selected setting to blink
9)Discrimination pattern to not revert back to C (custom) when changing modes
10)Notch Filter - Automatic sensitivity drop to make the adjustment easier
11)Factory Default function

THANK YOU!

NM Thank you for listening and interacting so closely with your customers. Way beyond what other companies would do. Well done.
Those added upgrades should round out the machine quite well.
Curious, the new Multi-3, how will that work, a stand alone program or incorporated into the existing ones ?
And I don't want to get you into trouble here, but any speculation as to when these upgrades will be available ? Thanks, Mark

Back
Top Bottom