YouTube site with TID's for Legend, Deus, etc

Rok

Found an interesting YouTube page where they take various machines, and run them over coins to show the Target ID's.

Better than most who spill a lot of hot air and useless info LOL, it called the metal detecting outlaw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found an interesting YouTube page where they take various machines, and run them over coins to show the Target ID's.

Better than most who spill a lot of hot air and useless info LOL, it called the metal detecting outlaw.

I removed that link... We don't want that garbage on here...

Well, its better than Calabash's... he's shaking down people for money now, like some TV Evangelis, and threatening to quit if he isn't funded.

Money, Money, Money, Mooooooneeey.

I am lucky that when I am not injured (I can barely walk right now....or have Covid like Cfmct, get well Craig) I pay for my metal detectors with finds. I am also lucky that I don't have to run a business or work full-time like CD in order to pay the bills or justify buying detectors. Usually I can hunt whenever I want and can usually come back with at least a few dollars in clad and the occasional gold and silver jewelry/coin. Getting into the YouTube video rat race to make money...no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom