Post your YOUTUBE links (MD related only)

That's nice but it only looks like you replaced about 4 boards. At least it's an accomplishment ! Oh , there should be a special section here for us deck builders :View attachment 503228

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I stripped the old semi-solid stain off the (Whole) deck with a 6 inch sander using 40 grid sandpaper. Sanding that much I wore a full face mask in the hot 90 degree heat, don't want to start having the issues I did when I was a body shop painter.. I did replace 3 boards, trying to figure out how to get the stain to match.. Maybe we do need a deck builders section.:roll:.. I removed the pictures so I would not be banished to the Outer Limits..:laughing:

T
We just finished putting up about 500 bales of hay, those big round 1200 lbs ones.
Now your talking! You guys rolled!! Feels good at the end of the day when you can see something accomplished.

And Thank You.

Just want you guys who spent all this time posting, and disagreeing for the last week I have (Almost) finished my deck during this time. Amazing everyone gets so wound up over a metal detector. Does anyone feel they have accomplished anything?

I post and then go to the beach. Keeps someone at the computer for hours:lol: I hacked another pair of raybans, dug 3 rings, "you know who" scored nice gold. Someone else also scored gold. Got sunburned feet was the worst of it. That deck is cool! But is it cool enough to walk on in this heat?:lol:

I post and then go to the beach. Keeps someone at the computer for hours:lol: I hacked another pair of raybans, dug 3 rings, "you know who" scored nice gold. Someone else also scored gold. Got sunburned feet was the worst of it. That deck is cool! But is it cool enough to walk on in this heat?:lol:

I seen that gold the other D2 owner found. Very Nice!! That girl could find gold with just about anything.
Itsaring, I do the same, I'll check the forum a couple times a day and put in a few words here and there. But some write books.. If that makes them happy than that's fine. I like seeing some solid productivity myself.

Detecting has fallen to zero for me. Selling my detectors very soon. Only two to sell. Zero interest in 85 percent of the forum posts. Hobbies come and go. I imagine if I ever return to the hobby the detectors will have moved very little in the performance department. Hardly worth all the arguing and worthless videos that will surely happen on the forum.

Goodmore

Feel your pain , took a week off here , returned to the same stuff going on , I myself wonder why this administration has not acted on this issue , mostly generated BS from one party , you say your loosing interest , me to , the way I look at it , the time I put into it , is not worth the drama , take a week off , think about things , I myself will be posting less , doing other things , because , I don't need , what they have not stopped , January 2020 till now , I can tell you , with this on going issue here , does not make things better , or more friendly , come back after a week :hornetsnest::hornetsnest::hornetsnest: , and the fude is non stop :( , I myself , won't leave the forum , just check from time to time , if it continues , the kettle is still being stired , ill give up to , take some time off , I think white coat & follower's / his buddies are fueling the fire :imo: , as it goes on , if the administration does nothing , this can't be blown off , Ill travel down a different road after 12 years , close to 15k posts , in these times , nobody needs this , Administration has the raines , will they act , we will see , agree , a big turn off here , over kill of the same old , same old , non stop BS , keep the hobby going bro ., hang in there , your not alone :friends: happy hunting :stormy:

I'm not sure why my post ended up here. Can anyone explain it to me? or point me in the right direction?

I'm not sure why my post ended up here. Can anyone explain it to me? or point me in the right direction?
Look at this, it should explain it.

Just joined this awesome forum. Been metal detecting since I was 10, now 66 years young ;)

Need your help in getting my subscribers to 1,000 as I only need 30 something. I will be doing a GAW once the 1K mark is reached... Giving away a lot of stuff like a sand scoop, digging tools, etc. I also have a local sponsor which will be sending me some GAW items soon!

I'm in the Hemet, CA area. Anyone like to go detecting? I use a Minelab Equinox 900 and have two Xterra Pro loaner detectors : )

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@kensmetaldetectingfinds

Attachments

• 2024-02-02 11_26_14-Ken's Metal Detecting Tips, Tweaks and Finds! - YouTube.jpg
    2024-02-02 11_26_14-Ken's Metal Detecting Tips, Tweaks and Finds! - YouTube.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 20
We just hit 1000 subscribers last week and are up to 1030. I will be doing a GAW at the end of February 2024 so if you haven't subscribed yet nows the time!

Back
Top Bottom