Big noreaster bomb snowfall coming!

Oh come on now, I thought this was the Friendly! :laughing:

We still have remnants of the 3 foot plus storm that left us without power for nearly 2 weeks, it’s someone else’s turn :laughing:

Do you need a emotional support puppy or kitten Grounds? We are making them available because we are friendly.. :yes:

got 11" at some locations. I measured 7" at my front door while it was still coming down. Going to be a bit before I can get out again.

Attachments

• snow-1-25-2022.jpg
    snow-1-25-2022.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 258
They upped our totals it depends who you believe... I hope its 4 to 8 here in SWCT then I saw one of 6 to 12 that would make me unhappy... :lol: at least we won't be getting what the eastern part of state and up to Boston is going to get...upwards of a couple of feet or more...

They upped our totals it depends who you believe... I hope its 4 to 8 here in SWCT then I saw one of 6 to 12 that would make me unhappy... :lol: at least we won't be getting what the eastern part of state and up to Boston is going to get...upwards of a couple of feet or more...

Be safe. I hope Mother Nature spares your area of snow.

When I was younger I welcomed winter weather. Now, I don’t cherish near as much.

Be safe. I hope Mother Nature spares your area of snow.

When I was younger I welcomed winter weather. Now, I don’t cherish near as much.

Thanks TN... I have been plowing for 30 plus years and I am tired of it... the only reason I still do it is I can make $250 to $300 an hour plowing snow... its blood money... my truck... I have had to replace the fuel, brake and transmission lines twice they use so much brine and salt it kills our equipment.

Thanks TN... I have been plowing for 30 plus years and I am tired of it... the only reason I still do it is I can make $250 to $300 an hour plowing snow... its blood money... my truck... I have had to replace the fuel, brake and transmission lines twice they use so much brine and salt it kills our equipment.

Buy a Deus 2 and make that much an hour digging micro gold. That is what I am doing.

Buy a Deus 2 and make that much an hour digging micro gold. That is what I am doing.

I got my sights set on a pulse Charlie... after I get finished doing my salestax I'll contact you on Fakebooks wanna discuss something... I need a pulse more than another multi-frequency and I need to get into good graces with a friend of mine :laughing:

I got my sights set on a pulse Charlie... after I get finished doing my salestax I'll contact you on Fakebooks wanna discuss something... I need a pulse more than another multi-frequency and I need to get into good graces with a friend of mine :laughing:

Sure. You have my number too.

A big storm and then in the middle of the week, three consecutive days with temps around 50 degrees. Maybe I won't even bother clearing my driveway.........:lol:

No problem locking my front hubs, John Boy is going come hell or high water. I figure the Virginia NE’r will take it away or pile it up.

I just got to go.

A big storm and then in the middle of the week, three consecutive days with temps around 50 degrees. Maybe I won't even bother clearing my driveway.........:lol:

Yup... when that 50 degree weather comes the beaches will be loaded with beach bunnies it should make Earl happy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom