Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

KT actually does have a “secret” room in the dungeon! It is a steel doored steel tornado shelter…the door has 2 deadbolt locks, internal it has 4 additional deadbolts, and the door weighs 400 ponds! KT uses it as a walk-in vault. KT calls it the Royal Tartus, named after the famous phone booth of the time traveler. Looks small from the outside but large inside! It is set up not only for storage of valuables, but as a safe room for burglaries and tornadoes and We do live in a tornado alley in Arkansas.

Rated for up to .357 mag bullet impact and an 8’ long 2x4 hit at 200 mph!

But KT does like the looks of the doorway in the above post!

love that secret door , maybe the King's next winter project :laughing:

Hey, when you really want to find coins all year long !

Dave has mentioned his good success with finding surface find coins,
but if the cold and snow hinders his outdoor finds, what can he do ?
.....look for surface finds coins INSIDE ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
3th5X4x.gif

Always fun to spend time admiring your treasure :laughing:

Well, His Royal Highness flew the Royal Coup today, Covid isolation over with! Headed out tomorrow to dump the halves, eat lunch and go fill out some government paperwork at His Former Royal Office. So the clips are off the Royal Wings and KT is flying high! :D

Well, His Royal Highness flew the Royal Coup today, Covid isolation over with! Headed out tomorrow to dump the halves, eat lunch and go fill out some government paperwork at His Former Royal Office. So the clips are off the Royal Wings and KT is flying high! :D
Hope you enjoy your time out and hope the weather holds out there :laughing:

Maybe Grumpa uses Ham Radio to ask for detecting permissions ?

Grumpa recently logged back on the forum and mentioned getting into "Ham Radio"
.....so of course I had to post some Ham Radio related funny edits :laughing:

Could this be how the inside of his Ham Shack might look ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpa ham shack funny.jpg

....and could this be how the outside of his Ham Shack looks ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
uunsr2D.gif

Where is Mud-puppy ?

Okay, someone who was away from the forum about 3 years asked "Is MudPuppy still active here?" at: https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3371774#post3371774

Someone explained, then I was given the following request:

"Maybe GKL can whip-up a bat signal with Mud's face in it :lol:"

.....so by special request, here it is ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mud-puppy signal.jpg

EDIT TO ADD: Here is a link to a thread from 2019 titled: Any sign of Mudpuppy lately?

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=275258

and a link to a thread from 2021 titled: Where’s Mud-puppy?

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=290834

.....with as long as it's been since Mud has posted, any thread he would start now might be added to the "Featured Threads" list :lol:

Last edited:
Grumpa recently logged back on the forum and mentioned getting into "Ham Radio"
.....so of course I had to post some Ham Radio related funny edits :laughing:

Could this be how the inside of his Ham Shack might look ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 495944

....and could this be how the outside of his Ham Shack looks ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
uunsr2D.gif

Quit spying on me. Taking pictures of my ham shack deep in the desert is just wrong. What if the gov't found out where it is? :lol:

What if Dave gave Tom_in_CA a treasure map to see if he would look for the treasure ? ...

Another one to print out and tape to my museum drawer display cabinets.

You're making this increasingly difficult to explain to my wife. Doh ! :laughing:

.....kinda like having your own comic strip :laughing:

Thanx ! Whenever I have guests over to my house , to do a "Tom's museum show": Before I unlock the cabinet (blue-print-tray stacked cabinets) I always start by pointing out the cartoons taped to the sides !

Thanx ! Whenever I have guests over to my house , to do a "Tom's museum show": Before I unlock the cabinet (blue-print-tray stacked cabinets) I always start by pointing out the cartoons taped to the sides !

Okay, that gave me another idea for Tom to print out :laughing:
Toms_Museum_Show.jpg

and the edited emoticon that I got that from :laughing:
Toms_Museum_Show.gif

Back
Top Bottom