• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Has Regrid changed?

CallMeGrey

Forum Supporter
I've been using Regrid.com as a really nice resource for identifying property owners for permissions. As of yesterday, I'm no longer seeing the property owners. :( Has something changed recently with this app/site?

I have the app on my phone and don't see any difference in service.
The app is Free to download and use, you don't need the paid subscription unless you are a real estate agent.

Regrid is a " Must Have" app for MD'ing.

OK, I figured it out. I don't have the phone app because I don't have a cell phone - been using it on my computer. I used to be able to hover my mouse over a property and see the owner information. Now i have to click on the property and I can see the information. So it's working for me. Yay!

I can't believe I never knew this existed! Obviously a great resource for us all here, but I also have a passing interest in real estate and geographical history as well, so this is right up my alley. Thanks for sharing!!!

Only thing is, as I'm clicking through a few properties in my area, I'm not seeing the "year built" listed for any of the homes. Maybe I'm missing it, or...? Is it just not there for some reason?

Either way, thanks again!
Dave

Back
Top Bottom